My Guide Website?
4 Spot Snorkeling and Swim With Manta Rays in Nusa Penida2 Reviews
Come on, leave your hotel, explore Nusa Penida island, enjoy the beauty of the underwater world to get the best snorkeling experience, swim with manta rays and turtles if you are lucky.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Snorkeling at admires 4 different location
- Discover snorkeling at Manta Bay, Crystal Bay, Gamat Bay, and Wall Bay.
- Enjoy scenic view along way snorkeling in Nusa Penida
- Exploring great ocean provides opportunities to encounter wild marine animals.
DescriptionExplore the 4 best snorkeling spots in Nusa Penida, such as Manta Bay, Crystal Bay, Gamat Bay, and Wall Bay, to get the experience of swimming with manta rays that live wild in the ocean. Enjoy the beauty of the coral reefs which are inhabited by thousands of small fish, and maybe you will meet some turtles if you are lucky. Departing to the snorkeling spot by boarding an open boat with a small number of other guests gives you the excitement of being in your own private sea. After doing 4 snorkeling spots, you will be invited to enjoy lunch at a restaurant near the beach, and relax there while waiting for your boat to depart for Bali Island with another group. At Sanur Bali port, your driver is waiting to take you back to the hotel. Come on, book from now on!
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off Speed Boat ticket to Nusa Penida Snorkeling Boat and captain in Nusa Penida Snorkeling guide GoPro Camera for take under water picture Snorkeling gears Mineral water on boat snorkeling Towel Lunch All entrance fee
- Please add your WhatsApp numbers on the booking form. Your pickup time will be confirmed via WhatsApp one day before your trip. Know you will snorkeling with sharing in small group Itineraries can be adjusted at the last minute before start, to keep you safe from the big waves of the Indian Ocean. Seeing or swimming with manta rays is not always guaranteed on every tour, as it depends on weather and water conditions.