My Guide Website?
Ayung River: All Inclusive Rafting Adventure1372 Reviews
Enjoy stunning Bali landscapes on this Ayung river rafting adventure. Experience the thrills of white water rapids and savor a Bali-style lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the thrills of rafting on white water rapids
- Admire beautiful stone carvings along the river
- Savor delicious local flavors with a Indonesian buffet lunch
DescriptionTry out white water rafting in Ayung River with a guide, while soaking up the gorgeous surroundings. Opt for a hotel pickup and travel in air-conditioned comfort to the rafting point. Change into rafting clothes and equipment and set off on your exhilarating adventure. Recharge with a delicious buffet meal. Start at a traditional wantilan (Balinese pavilion). Set in the middle of green rice fields overlooking the breathtaking Abang mountain, this lobby is your first stop of the day. Get briefed by your guide to set off on a safe and fun rafting trip. Start your rafting adventure on Ayung River, the longest river on the island of Bali. Navigate class 2 rapids that sometimes rise to class 4 during the rainy season. Experience the natural scenery, wildlife, and exotic plants of Bali along the way. After working up an appetite, treat yourself to a buffet lunch in a restaurant overlooking the Ayung Valley.
IncludesPickup and transfer service (if option chosen) Service charge and government tax Drinking water Rafting equipment Professional rafting guide Shower facilities and fresh towels Changing rooms and restroom Indonesian buffet-style lunch Insurance coverage
- The tour is suitable for participants aged 5-65
- Be sure to bring swimwear, river sandals or shoes, sun cream, a change of clothing and a plastic bag for your wet clothing
- Please note that you will select the starting time of the activity (9 AM - 1 PM) and not the pickup time. Your pick-up time will be confirmed after reservation • Please be advised there are a large number of steps up and down to the river. You should be in good physical condition and be wearing water shoes for this walk