My Guide Website?
Bali: 3-Day PADI Open Water Diving Course12 Reviews
Get your diving certificate with this Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) open water course, the most popular scuba course in the world, while diving in the Coral Triangle, an area with the highest biodiversity of marine species.
- Receive your PADI diving certificate in only 3 days
- Discover the wondrous and colorful underwater world of the Coral Triangle
- Learn how to use basic scuba equipment and all there is to know to become a certified diver
- Enjoy ocean dives in the Blue Lagoon at Padang Bai and Tulamben
DescriptionThe first day will begin with the registration and paperwork for the course at the diving center. This will be followed by instructional videos and knowledge reviews through quizzes and exams of the first three modules learned that day. Enjoy lunch and refreshments to strengthen up for the afternoon, which entails swimming pool skills training, the log back of all equipment used at the diving center and the sign-off paperwork. The second day will start with an equipment preparation and loading of vehicles to travel to Padang Bai, joining a boat ride to the Blue Lagoon to experience the first open water dive training. A little break on the boat will offer time to relax on the deck or take a swim in the lagoon. The second open water dive will follow after which a return to Padang Bai will enable you to have lunch at Topi Inn before returning to the diving center. Learn about the theory of the final two modules and review your knowledge with quizzes and a final exam. The third and last day will lead you to Tulamben, where the wreck of the USAT Liberty is located and the third and fourth open water training dives will take place. Between the dives, you will have lunch at Puri Madha. Upon packing up the equipment after the last dive, the certification and sign-off will follow back at the diving center.
IncludesHotel transfer All Marine Park entry fees All and any boat and porter's fees Delicious lunch and light refreshments Free water, tea and coffee at the dive center Experienced dive instructor/ dive leader The equipment you used – washed and stored for you Rental of all diving equipment including tanks and weight belts All Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) materials and certifications
- Important note: you must have at least 18 hours to rest to reduce nitrogen in your body before an upcoming flight; if you do not have 18 hours before your flight, you will not be allowed to participate in the dive
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed via email one day before your trip
- The pickup area coverage includes: central Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, central Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu/Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud will require a small extra charge of US$27 for pickup/drop-off (per group per day)
- Please bring sunscreen and a towel
- Participants have to be at least 10-years-old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromIDR 6,488,018.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today