Bali Airport: VIP Immigration Fast-Track Service28 Reviews
Take the worry out of your arrival or departure at I Gusti Ngurah Rai Airport in Bali and enjoy a VIP service through the airport formalities. Take advantage of a premium service with fast track through immigration and more!
- Enjoy VIP treatment on arrival or departure at Ngurah Rai Airport in Bali
- Benefit from skip-the-line access to the premium immigration lane
- Have a personal assistant to help you with your baggage and to navigate the airport
- Be escorted out of the terminal to your private car and driver
DescriptionBenefit from a premium service to pass through the Bali Airport quickly, simply, and in style. Your personal concierge will ensure a smooth arrival or departure or to catch any connecting flight. With the arrivals option, your personal concierge will be waiting for you and your guests with welcoming signage as you exit the plane to help and escort you between the aircraft and your car. Avoid stress on arrival, as you no longer have to stand in long queues for a Visa On Arrival (VOA), passport control and immigration. Once you have located your baggage, you will be escorted through customs and out to your private car and driver. With the departure option, your personal concierge will meet you at the drop off zone area or at the agreed point in the international or domestic departure hall. As soon as you meet your concierge, they will assist you through security checks at the entrance of the departure gate, the check-in process and the immigration clearance process. Once you have completed all of your clearance processes, your personal assistant will escort you to the boarding gate or wherever you prefer to wait for your departure.
IncludesVIP immigration fast-track service Baggage assistance Flight status tracking Departure fast-tracking Airport transfer Visa on Arrival Lounge access
- Please state your flight details including flight number and time of departure or arrival during booking
- This service complies to immigration and customs rules that are applied in Republic of Indonesia
- Attempts to conceal one’s nationality on arrival at the airport will result in a thorough investigation by immigration officers, often leading to refusal of entry
- Possession and trafficking of all kind of drugs and narcotics are illegals and serious offence in Indonesia and comes with severe penalties
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability