My Guide Website?
Bali: Balinese Culture and Cooking Class Private Trip1 Reviews
Explore the Balinese Culture with The Unforgetable Experience about Cocking class & Real Balinese Tradisional Vilage Full Day Trip
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit elementary school near the village, interaction and sharing with the kids
- Welcome by barong dance at banjar and offering to the temple
- Learning about balinese house, family temple and get holy bracelet
- Traking in the rice field and visit temple for farmer, learn subak system
- Balinese aktivity like making satay, balinese dessert, canang sari and more.
DescriptionItinerary: 7.45-9.30 am Pick-up at the hotel 10.00 am visit elementary school near the village, interaction and sharing with the kids. 10.30 am Welcome drink with fresh young coconut and see barong dance at banjar, offering to the temple. 11.00 am Learning about balinese house, family temple and get holy bracelet. 11.30 am Traking in the rice field and visit temple for farmer, learn balinese subak system. 12.00 pm Balinese activity like making satay, balinese dessert, canang sari, cock fighting, making coconut oil, and balinese coffee. 1.00 pm Lunch with live balinese dance and music instrument. 3.00 pm Try and get experience traditional farming and planting padies with cow. 4.30 pm Return to the hotel. Representative contact number +6287731321905
IncludesHotel pick up and drop off. Entrance fee. Balinese Traditional Costume. Balinese Ingredients for cooking class. Driver english speaking
- - Hotel pick up and drop off ( coverage area : Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Denpasar, Ubud. ) - This Tour is non - refundable before 24 hours. - This tour start from 9.30 am. - Minimum booking 2 pax.