My Guide Website?
Bali: Canyoning Trip in Gitgit Canyon
Experience a mix of fun and excitement in nature at the Gitgit canyon, the most popular canyon in Bali. Learn canyoning from your guide with a great selection of fun slides, jumps, and rappels inside a gorge carved of volcanic rock.
- Try canyoning in the beautiful natural environment at Gitgit Canyon
- Challenge yourself with fun slides, jumps, and rappelling
- Marvel at a gorge carved by volcanic rock
- Soak in a natural hot spring bath
DescriptionFollowing a 7AM pickup from your accommodation in Kuta or Ubud, take a comfortable 2.5-hour drive to the Gitgit Waterfall in northern Bali. At the basecamp, enjoy a light breakfast then start trekking down to the river surrounded by tropical plantations. You’ll have a short basic training and get ready to explore the canyon. Enjoy the tropical jungle during 2 hours of fun and adventure. Slide, jump, and abseil inside the gorge carved on volcanic rock, taking every chance to enjoy the unspoiled nature. You’ll find caves and natural hot springs to relax in as you go. Afterward, enjoy a light lunch before making the return journey to the starting point of your tour. You’ll also have the chance to stop and try Indonesia’s famous luwak coffee on the way.
IncludesReturn transfer from your accommodation Full canyoning equipment Light breakfast and lunch Coffee, tea, and mineral water Entrance fees Towel Insurance Photo Personal expenses Waterproof camera
- Activity takes place in northern Bali and takes 2.5 hours to drive there from southern Bali
- Canyoning is available throughout the year
- Suitable for beginners to experience their first canyoning activities
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now