My Guide Website?
Bali: Dolphin-Watching, Waterfall, & Ulundanu Bratan Tour13 Reviews
Spend the day marveling at wild dolphins at Lovina Beach on this day tour. Visit the roaring Git-Git Waterfall and enjoy the peaceful Ulundanu Bratan Temple.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in a magical sunrise with hundreds of playful wild dolphins
- Discover the beautiful Git-Git waterfall with a panoramic view of the forest
- Explore the many Hindu shrines of the picturesque Ulundanu Bratan Water Temple
- Taste Luwak coffee, the most expensive coffee in the world, at a plantation
- Get to know the northern part of Bali and see the island's nature and culture
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Bali on this day tour of the northern part of the island. Explore a local coffee plantation, cruise next to playful dolphins, and relax at the foot of Git-Git Waterfall. Begin your day at sunrise with a trip to Lovina Beach. Enjoy the sunrise and then hop into a fishing boat to cruise next to the frolicking dolphins. Depending on your option, go for a swim with the dolphins. Next, head to Git-Git Waterfall. Relax on a stone at the foot of the falls and take in the view. Dive into the pool to cool off or sit back and enjoy the sun. Continue to a restaurant to enjoy a delicious local meal (not included). After you finish eating, journey to Ulundanu Bratan Water Temple. Enter the temple and take in the historic beauty of the water temple and the lake it sits on. Finish your day with a stop at a local coffee plantation. Taste the teas and coffees they make there while enjoying the jungle view. After your tasting, discover the process of Luwak coffee, the most expensive coffee in the world.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Driver 2 bottles of water Parking fees Boat ride Fees Entry tickets to Git-Git Waterfall Entry tickets to Ulundanu Bratan Temple Entry tickets to Coffee Plantation
- The dolphins are wild and may not appear Due to religious beliefs, women on their period are not advised to take part in this activity as they might be refused entrance to Ulundanu Bratan Temple If the minimum number of customers required for the tour is not reached, it will be canceled