My Guide Website?
Bali: Jatiluwih Full-Day E-Bike and Trekking Tour4 Reviews
Explore the stunning landscapes of the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces of Bali by electric bike and on foot on a full-day adventure tour. Enjoy a picnic lunch by the river, and then trek through the lush landscape of the island's interior on a 2.5-hour hike.
- Get breathtaking views of 4 extinct volcanoes in a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Cycle with ease through the countryside of Bali's interior on an electric bike
- Encounter everyday village life of the farming community
- Enjoy a picnic by the river or in the rice fields
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel, embark on a 2-hour e-bike tour from the Hindu temple of Pura Luhur Batukaru on the southern slopes of Bali's second tallest volcano. Cycle past the beautiful landscapes of the island's interior en route to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Jatiluwih Rice Terraces. Experience the diverse scenery of the central Jatiluwih area, traveling through dense jungle and giant bamboo forests. Encounter local villages, vast valleys, tropical vegetation and everyday life. Stop for a picnic lunch by the river or overlooking the rice terraces and feast on a selection of sandwiches, salads, fruit and soft drinks. Wine and beer can also be provided on request. Then, walk off the calories on a 2.5-hour trek through the Jatiluwih rice fields and rivers. See local farmers at work, and venture off the beaten path as you walk down to the river and through a natural terrain that few tourists ever encounter. End your walk at a Balinese compound in a rural village, where the local guide and farmer will explain more about the traditional life of the island.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Guide Bike and helmet Entrance fee for Jatiluwih Insurance Water Cold face towel Picnic lunch
- Please note that the activities on this tour are rated 'medium' difficulty
- Bring good trekking shoes, a hat and sunscreen
- The pick-up time will depend on the location of your hotel or villa. On average, the pick-up time is 1.5 hours before the starting time of the tour. Please provide your hotel details on booking for a more exact pick-up time