My Guide Website?
Bali: Jungle Trek and River Rafting with Lunch
Discover the natural beauty of Bali on a scenic trek through rice fields, local villages, and thick jungle. After lunch, go rafting on the Ayung River.
- Explore the traditional village of Taro and learn about the local culture
- Trek through jungles and rice fields to appreciate Bali's tropical nature
- Ride the rapids on Bali's longest rafting tour
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of Bali on this scenic trek through the ancient Hindu village of Taro and its surrounding area. Your expert guide will tell you all about the customs and traditions of daily life in Bali as you go. Walk along hidden trails through the jungle and come across temples, springs, and other natural treasures. See fruit groves, coffee fields, and coconut palms as you continue on your walk. Then pass by picturesque rice fields and local hamlets, before finishing at the exotic Koko Bambu Restaurant and Mason Gourmet chocolate factory for lunch. After lunch, enjoy an afternoon of shooting the class 2 and 3 rapids of the Ayung River. The local partner is Bali's most reputable rafting operator with guests including Jean Claude van Damme, David Beckham, and Claudia Schiffer. The Ayung River's class 2 and 3 rapids are suitable for anyone from 5-65 years of age. Featuring 2 hours of vortexes with swirling water, natural ramps, and sudden drops, it's bound to get your adrenaline pumping.
IncludesReturn transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Lunch Mineral water Refreshing cold towels Wi-Fi Use of hot showers, changing rooms and lockers Professional guides
- Unfortunately, the operator is not able to accommodate special dietary requirements
- In case of extreme weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, the activity may be canceled. In such cases, you will be given the option to reschedule or receive a full refund