My Guide Website?
Bali: Mount Batur Sunrise Trek and White Water Rafting146 Reviews
See the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur on a guided full-day adventure tour in Bali. Enjoy breakfast with views of Lake Batur and later, embark on a white water rafting trip on the Ayung River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Trip to Penglipuran Village and Bamboo Forest
- Bali: Sambangan Waterfalls Trekking, Sliding, & Jumping Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- Bali: Day Trip to East Nusa Penida, Atuh & Diamond Beach
- Hike to the summit of Mount Batur to watch the sunrise
- Cool down with a white water rafting adventure on the Ayung River
- Enjoy a tasty Indonesian lunch
- See the rice fields, rock carvings and rainforest from a different perspective
- Enjoy modern facilities and a refreshing shower at the Mt. Batur Lounge
DescriptionTake an early morning tour to Mount Batur and experience the majesty of an active volcano and its surrounding landscape at the first light of day. Enjoy breakfast at the top of the mountain before continuing your day of adventure on this paradise island complete with a delicious Indonesian lunch. Depending on option selected, following a hotel pickup, or directly meeting at the beautiful Mt Batur Lounge of your hike by 3:30 AM, and get a safety briefing and overview of the trek from your guide on arrival. Start your hike at 4:00 AM with a steep climb of about 2 hours to reach the summit of the mountain, 5,633 feet (1,717 meters) above sea level. Refuel with breakfast as you watch the sunrise and take in views of Lake Batur and Mount Rinjani. Then, take an optional walk around the crater. Hike back down the mountain and refresh yourself at Mt. Batur Lounge, the only villa-style lounge around with clean, modern toilets and a comfortable shower facility. After rinsing off the dust in the showers, enjoy a hot cup of tea or coffee in the lounge. Rest your legs on the 1-hour drive to the Ayung River. Here you'll meet your rafting guide and receive a paddling lesson and safety briefing before heading out onto the water. Spend an exhilarating 3 hours white water rafting and marvel at the rice fields, rainforest, waterfalls, and rock carvings from a different perspective. Benefit from an optional stop at a coffee plantation on the drive back to your hotel to sample the local coffee and tea. Get dropped off at your hotel in the early evening.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off (depending on options) Entrance fees Bottled water Morning breakfast tea Lunch Local guide Access to Mt. Batur Lounge Modern toilets at the lounge Shower facilities (limited availability)
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 10 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- This activity is not recommended for those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- The trek is not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket Shower facility has limited availability and is available on a first-come-first-serve basis
- You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour or else to a different drop off point after the tour so long as it's still in the coverage area (see above cities)