My Guide Website?
Bali: Mount Bromo and Blue Fire Ijen Crater 3-Day Tour13 Reviews
Trek to see the spectacular sunrise from Mount Bromo Volcano, and enjoy a 4WD jeep ride to the Penanjakan Sunrise Point on this guided 3-day trip from Bali with hotel transfers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Trek to see the spectacular sunrise from Mount Bromo Volcano
- Take the ferry from Gilimanuk Port to the town of Ketapang
- Enjoy a 4WD jeep ride to see the sunrise from Mt Penanjakan
- Experience authentic Indonesian hospitality at Bromo Village
- Benefit from a small-group tour with no more than 9 people
DescriptionWhen National Geographic released an article back in 2014 about a volcano emitting ‘stunning electric-blue flames’, Indonesia’s Kawah Ijen Volcano became an instant sensation. Now, tourists flock to see the captivating colors and scenic views of the active volcano, and we’re going to take you up close and personal to this natural wonder. Day 1: Bali–Ferry to Ketapang–Ijen Volcano We’ll start our three-day adventure in the evening with pick up from your hotel. Then we’ll head to the Gilimanuk Port, take a ferry to Ketapang, and from there, drive to the starting point of Ijen Volcano. Day 2: Ijen Volcano–Crater–Bromo Village Day two begins with a brief safety session before starting the roughly 2-hour trek to the crater. After exploring the area, we’ll refuel with a delicious breakfast and start the long drive to Bromo Village — stops will be included for rest and lunch. Day 3: Bromo Village–Bromo Volcano Sunrise–Bali Day three will start with another early wake-up call and a drive to the Penanjakan Sunrise Point. We’ll trek up another active volcano, Mount Bromo, before stopping to watch the majestic sunrise, taking in panoramic views atop the volcano. Before it gets too hot, we’ll head back to our accommodations and share some breakfast before heading back to Bali.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Bali Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Ferry rides Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on day 2 and day 3 4WD jeep ride to the Penanjakan sunrise point Driver Local guide for Mount Ijen trek Entrance fees to Mount Ijen and Bromo Village 1-night accommodation at Bromo Village Trekking equipment for Mount Ijen, including flashlight and gas mask Drinking water
- Pickup is available from anywhere in Bali
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart problems, asthma, or other serious medical conditions
- It is recommended to wear long pants, sports shoes, a sweater, gloves and hat while trekking Mount Ijen