My Guide Website?
Bali: Mount Bromo and Ijen Crater's Blue Fire 3-Day Tour6 Reviews
Witness the famous electric-blue flames of the Ijen crater, as featured on National Geographic. Enjoy a 4WD jeep ride to see the spectacular sunrise from Mount Bromo Volcano.
- Witness the famous electric-blue flames of the Ijen crater
- Trek to see a spectacular sunrise from Mount Bromo Volcano
- Enjoy a 4WD jeep ride to the Penanjakan Sunrise Point
- Experience authentic Indonesian hospitality at Bromo Village
DescriptionDay 1: Bali–Ferry to Ketapang–Ijen Volcano You'll start your three-day adventure in the evening with pickup from your hotel. Then you'll head to Gilimanuk Port to take a ferry to Ketapang. From there, drive to the starting point of Ijen Volcano. Day 2: Ijen Volcano–Crater–Bromo Village Day two begins with a brief safety session before starting the roughly 2-hour trek to the crater. Once at the crater, you’ll be able to see the remarkable blue flames that can reach up to 16 feet tall. After exploring the area, refuel with a delicious breakfast and start the long drive to Bromo Village. Stop for rest and lunch along the way. Day 3: Bromo Village–Bromo Volcano Sunrise–Bali Day three will start with another early wake-up call and a drive to the Penanjakan Sunrise Point. You'll trek up another active volcano, Mount Bromo, before stopping to watch the majestic sunrise and take in panoramic views from the top of the volcano. Before it gets too hot, you’ll head back for breakfast before heading back to Bali.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle Ferry rides Breakfast on days 2 and 3 4WD jeep ride to the Penanjakan sunrise point Fluent English-speaking driver English-speaking local guide for Mount Ijen trek Entrance fees to Mount Ijen and Bromo Village 1 night 3-star accommodation at Bromo Village (on a twin or double room basis) Trekking equipment for Mount Ijen, including flash light and gas mask Drinking water
- Pickup is available from anywhere in Bali
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart problems, asthma, or other serious medical conditions
- It is recommended to wear long pants, sports shoes, a sweater, gloves and hat while trekking Mount Ijen
- A minimum number of 2 participants is needed for the tour to operate