Bali: Mountain Bike Tour and River Rafting with Lunch
Cycle through the local countryside and see the real Bali. Then go rafting on the class 2 and 3 rapids of the Ayung River.
- Discover Bali's longest rafting tour and ride the rapids
- Pedal your way through lush forest trails
- Ride past Hindu temples, rice fields, and local villages
- Take some time to relax by the pool after your adventure
DescriptionStarting at Kintamani in view of the Mount Batur volcano, this bike tour winds through 25km of lush valleys and Balinese villages. Cycle past century-old temples and rich green rice fields. Expert guides will explain the history of the area and its people, and take you on an unforgettable experience that will remain with you long after you leave. Stop to sample a variety of exotic fruits and spices, then continue through the towering bamboo forest of Taro before ending with lunch at the Koko Bambu Restaurant. Then, enjoy an afternoon of shooting the class 2 and 3 rapids of the Ayung River. Spend 2 hours tacking the swirling waters, natural ramps, and sudden drops of the river's longest rapids. Your adrenaline is bound to be pumping by the end of this trip.
IncludesReturn transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Use of modern mountain bike and helmet Complete rafting equipment Lunch Mineral water Refreshing cold towels Wi-Fi Use of lockers, hot shower and changing rooms Professional guides Other drinks
- Unfortunately, the local operator is not able to accommodate special dietary requirements
- In case of extreme weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances, the activity may be canceled. In such cases, you will be given the option to reschedule or receive a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability