Capture stunning shots at Lempuyang Temple's Gate of Heaven
Spend some time at beautiful royal water garden Tirta Gangga
Explore the Waterfalls and experience the pristine natural beauty of Bali
Begin your tour with accommodation pick up in the morning by experienced driver who will be tour guide during your tour and will start to visit :
* Gate of heaven at Pura Lempuyang, 1.058 meters above sea level, northeast of Mount Agung 'six sanctuaries of the world' and now become the most favorite of all the temple gates photographed in Bali and also The dreamy Gates of Heaven look out over Mount Agung, the ultimate mystical backdrop. Throw in a little photo trickery (you'll see what we mean!
* Visit the coffee plantation where you'll see, among other things, the most expensive coffee in the world, called Luwak Coffee and learn about the unusual method of producing the coffee, which involves the coffee beans being eaten and defecated by jungle cat, then collecting the partially-digested beans from the forest floor. After sampling the other coffees and teas made at the plantation, opt to taste af luwak coffee , too
* Tirta Gangga WATER PALACE is full with flowers and Balinese statues of which some represent Balinese demons. Tirta Gangga Water Palace: Engraved stone lilypads speckle the serene waters of this former royal residence , Walk on tiles to cross the water and admire the tiered fountains up close with hundreds of beautiful Koi fish
* Visit the Tukad Cepung Waterfall, a unique waterfall in the hidden valley of a thick jungle. Walk down, passing some stairs and a jungle pathway. Continue walking along the river and between the rocks until you find a hidden waterfall under the cave.
* Tirta Empul Temple ( holy spring) Built in the 10th-century, Tirta Empul temple is a Hindu Balinese water temple, and is considered sacred by the community. Worshippers take part in ancient cleansing rituals here and visitors are welcomed to join.
* Tegalalang Rice Terraces: Rolling all the way to the horizon, the Tegalalang Rice Terraces are a sea of luscious green fringed with palm trees. They're the most spot photo in Bali so have your camera at the ready. Than we will drop you back to your accommodation.
Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation
English-speaking tour guide
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund