My Guide Website?
Bali to/from Gili Meno by Speedboat Transfer25 Reviews
Experience an exhilarating speedboat transfer between Bali and Gili Meno. Marvel at the stunning blue waters, feel the sea breeze, and enjoy the thrill of this seamless, fast commute.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Instagram Highlights Tour
- Bali: Sunrise Mount Batur Hike with Breakfast
- Bali: Tanah Lot Temple Guided Tour
- Bali: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples and Volcano Day Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- Sail swiftly over the sparkling Bali Sea
- Travel with ease with one of the trusted speedboat operator in the area
- Experience efficient and comfortable transfers
- Capture breathtaking views of distant islands
DescriptionIf you're looking for the fastest and most convenient way to get between Bali and Gili Meno, taking speedboat is your best bet. Our speedboat operate daily services between Bali and Gili Meno. The speedboat departure time from Bali (Padangbai Port) available at 10:30 and the journey takes around 2 hour. From Gili Meno available at 13:00 and the journey takes around 2.5 hours depending on the weather and sea conditions. Have a hassle-free vacation in Indonesia and book your transfer tickets with us if you’re heading to these beautiful islands. This convenient service includes passenger insurance so you can have a worry-free trip to each destination. Make sure to arrive at the port at least 45 minutes before your scheduled departure to ensure that you have sufficient time to check-in and head to the gate. Once you’re at the dock, board the modern and air-conditioned boat and enjoy a scenic journey to Gili Meno or Bali (Padang Bai Port)! Travel tips: - Book in advance: Gili Meno is an incredibly popular destination, so it’s important to book your accommodation, ferry tickets, and activities ahead of time. This will guarantee that you get the best deals and avoid disappointment when you arrive. - The peak season for Gili Meno is July to September. Prices can be significantly higher and the island can get quite crowded. Try to visit during the off-season for a more relaxed atmosphere. - With stormy weather and high waves, the ride on speedboats can be quite rough and feel bumpy. You may consider choosing large boats if you are prone to getting seasick on boat rides. - Pregnant women shouldn't take a speed boat. Bumpy rides and big waves can harm you and your child easily. It is better to be on the safe side. Alternatively, pregnant women can choose large boats if they want to go around for a while and explore. - Avoid an empty stomach during the boat trip. We would advise to packing a meal or snacks at home.
Includes1-way speedboat transfer between Bali and Gili Meno Insurance 88 lb (40 kg) per person baggage allowance Incurance
- Getyourguide and Speedboat Operator are not responsible for any damage or loss to your personal belongings This is not a direct ferry. The ferry will make several stops along the way