My Guide Website?
Bali: Traditional Village Life Tour1 Reviews
Get to know Balinese village life on this tour with hotel pick-up and drop-off. Meet some locals, participate in village activities, and get to know Bali better.
- Get to know the real life of Bali
- Interact directly with the locals
- Participate in farming and other village activities
- Have lunch at a local home and enjoy traditional dances
DescriptionGet picked up at your hotel and go visit a Balinese village. Learn about school life while you interact with local students, gather at the village hall to meet local residents, and gain new insight into Bali's village communities. Visit the village temples and take a walking tour of a rice field. Learn about the interesting features of Balinese village housing and participate in farming activities. Dine on some local food for lunch accompanied by local traditional dances. Enjoy Balinese hospitality and learn about the local way of life.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off Farmer hat and sarong Fresh coconut water Balinese snack Lunch set menu (nasi campur) Coffee or tea Bottled water All fees/admissions
- Temperatures may be quite hot on the rice field walking tour during the dry season