Bali: Ubud Full-Day Sightseeing Tour with Legong Dance Show
Explore the most popular sightseeing spots in Ubud on this full-day tour. Visit the Goa Gajah cave, the Tirta Empul Temple, and see a traditional Legong Dance performance.
- Visit Ubud’s highlights including Goa Gajah and the Hindu cave temple
- Watch a traditional Legong Dance performance
- Take instagram-worthy shots at Ubud's most beautiful locations
- Admire the buildings in Ubud where the king still lives
DescriptionJoin a tour to visit the famous world heritage sites and most scenic spots in and around Ubud. This tour covers not only Ubud's main attractions, but also hidden gems like cute cafes, small souvenir shops, and the famous jungle swing. After being picked up from your hotel, the first stop of the day will be Goa Gajah, which translates as Elephant Cave. It was built in the 9th century as a sanctuary and is now classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Next, visit the Tirta Empul Temple. Marvel at its beauty and bathe in its refreshing blessed water. The Tegalalang rice terrace is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Bali and one location not to be missed. Take in the awe-inspiring sight of the beautiful green rice paddies stretch on for miles on flat terraces built into the hills. Continue to the Royal Palace to watch a traditional Legong dance performance. Legong is one of Bali’s most visually alluring royal court performances, and requires a significant level of flexibility. At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
IncludesProfessional guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Entrance tickets Wi-Fi inside the car Lunch (if Japanese language option selected)
- On the day of the tour, your tour guide will take your temperature before you board the vehicle. If you have a temperature above 37.5°C (99.5°F), you will not be able to join the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability