My Guide Website?
Bali: Uluwatu Sunset Kecak Fire Dance Private Tour23 Reviews
Discover the highlights of south Bali on this guided tour in a climate-controlled car. Watch the sunset while Kecak dancers perform a fire dance at a clifftop amphitheater beside the Uluwatu Temple.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Have some fun in the sun with visits to Nusa Dua and Padang Padang beach
- Capture pictures of the fire dance as the sun sets at the Uluwatu Temple
- Search for monkeys and colorful birds with a visit to Bali's forest
- Marvel at one of the biggest statues in the world at Garuda Wisnu Kencana
- Visit a waterfront restaurant where you can buy some mouthwatering seafood
DescriptionRelax on the paradisical beaches of Nusa Dua and Padang Padang, look for monkeys in a verdant forest, and watch a fire dancing show as the sun sets at the Uluwatu Temple, on this guided tour that includes hotel pickup and drop-off from select areas in Bali. Be picked up at your accommodation and travel in a comfortable and air-conditioned private car. Stop at Nusa Dua beach where you can take a dip in the crystal-clear waters explore Bali's lush natural forest in search of native monkeys. Admire the 4th largest statue in the world and the largest statue in Indonesia at Garuda Wisnu Kencana. Learn about the Hindu mythology that this statute was based on. Soak up some sun on the sands of Padang Padang beach, which was featured in the film 'Eat Pray Love.' Go for a relaxing swim or purchase a surfing rental to take advantage of the waves. Take in the rich colors of the sunset next to the Uluwatu Temple, which is perched on a coastal clifftop. Watch as Balinese dancer perform a traditional Hindu dance in this breathtaking setting while the sun sinks below the horizon. Head to beachfront restaurant in Jimbaran bay where where you can purchase some delicious fresh seafood. Return to your hotel at the end of your tour with unforgettable memories.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected areas Air-conditioned transportation Bottled water
- If you select an earlier departure time for private options and if time allows, your guide will bring you to visit one more beach
- Dinner is at your own expense, but your guide will bring you to a beach front resturant
- the Kecak dance is performed at Uluwatu Temple and it starts at 6:00 PM
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible