My Guide Website?
Bali: White Water Rafting Adventure and Ubud Tour
This day tour package allows you to experience 2 hours of thrilling whitewater rafting at Ayung River and also includes a sightseeing tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Instagram Highlights Tour
- Bali: Sunrise Mount Batur Hike with Breakfast
- Bali: Tanah Lot Temple Guided Tour
- Bali: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples and Volcano Day Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- Experience an exhilarating 2-hours rafting adventure at Ayung River
- Discover a small rainforest inhabited by a group of playful monkeys forest
- Marvel at the breathtaking views of the lush green rice terraces at Tegalalang
- Savor the opportunity to taste the renowned Luwak Coffee at Ubud Village
DescriptionThe tour will start at 8:00 AM, and our driver will pick you up from your hotel. From there, you will be driven to the rafting place in Ubud, where you can embark on a thrilling 2-hour Bali White Water Rafting Adventure at Ayung River Ubud. After completing the rafting, you can take a refreshing shower and enjoy lunch at the rafting restaurant. Next, the we will take you to visit the stunning Tegalalang Rice Terrace for a few minutes before proceeding to the tea and coffee-tasting venue. The tour will then proceed to the Ubud Monkey Forest, a sacred sanctuary located in the heart of Ubud village, where you can witness thousands of monkeys roaming freely in the forest. The Ayung Rafting Ubud Tour promises to deliver unique experiences and create unforgettable memories, making it a highlight of this package.
IncludesPrivate hotel transfer with an air-conditioned vehicle Professional English-speaking driver Entrance fees at all tourist destinations, as mentioned 2 hours white water rafting trips at Ayung River Ubud Safety equipment for Rafting (paddle, life jacket, helmet) Professional Rafting guide Towel and shower facilities Use of Towels and Shower Facilities Changing Room, Locker and Toilet Facilities Water Resistant Bag Lunch Indonesian Food at Rafting Restaurant Bottled water Parking/Admission fees Tax and Service
- The tour is suitable for participants aged 5-65 Be sure to bring swimwear, river sandals or shoes, sun cream, a change of clothing and a plastic bag for your wet clothing Please be advised there are a large number of steps up and down to the river. You should be in good physical condition and be wearing water shoes for this walk