My Guide Website?
Bali: White Water Rafting Adventure in Ubud - All Inclusive10 Reviews
Take a white-water rafting tour through rainforests and rice fields to hidden waterfalls and interesting stone carvings. This tour in Ubud is led by a trained raft guide and includes a buffet lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Instagram Highlights Tour
- Bali: Sunrise Mount Batur Hike with Breakfast
- Bali: Tanah Lot Temple Guided Tour
- Bali: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples and Volcano Day Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- Paddle down the river through the lush rainforest and breathtaking gorges
- Get briefed on how to stay safe and feel secure with your trained guide
- See where the ravines of the Ayung River and the hanging jungle vines go
- Challenge yourself with fighting the rapids and getting wet in the process
- Relax with a shower and buffet lunch after the white-water rafting tour
DescriptionMeet your rafting guide and receive a safety and paddle briefing to be prepared for your white-water rafting tour through Ubud. Put on your gear, board your raft, and journey through the island's incredible landscape. Ride through stable water conditions and enjoy an experience suitable for those with different rafting levels. The route has medium rapids with a level of 2-3 for most of the parts. Paddle along the Ayung River through the rainforest to picturesque waterfalls, admire stone carvings along the river walls, and feel the tranquility of floating through rice fields. After your white-water rafting tour, have the chance to shower and change before enjoying a buffet lunch to conclude your adventure.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Welcome drink Clean towel Water-resistance bag Safety and paddle briefing Safety-approved rafting equipment Professionally trained raft guide Changing room and shower at the finish point Buffet lunch Mineral water
- The tour is suitable for participants aged 5-65 Be advised there are a large number of steps up and down to the river. You should be in good physical condition and be wearing water shoes for this walk