My Guide Website?
East Bali: Snorkeling Day Trip to Amed12 Reviews
Visit Amed, one of the premier dive and snorkeling spots in the world on the east coast of Bali. Just a few meters away from the shore, hundreds of colourful fish meander gracefully over dazzling corals waiting for you to discover them.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the underwater delights of Amed on a fun snorkeling adventure
- Ride aboard an authentic Indonesian-style 'jukung' boat
- Snorkel amongst a rich variety of reef fish, coral and marine organisms
- Feast on a fantastic Indonesian food at a post-snorkel lunch
DescriptionBenefit from morning pick-up from your hotel and journey by air-conditioned bus to the dive center in Sanur. Continue to the coastal resort of Amed to collect your snorkeling gear, and board a traditional boat to embark on your snorkeling adventure. Amed is a small village clustered around a single road that circles the sheltered bay. This calm bay has little in the way of current and the snorkeling sites are reached directly from the beach. Amed or Jemeluk Bay is home to yet more of the incredibly diverse marine life that makes Bali snorkeling a real treat. Expect to find Parrot Fish, Angel Fish, Bat Fish, Moorish Idols, Snappers and so much more. You may even be lucky enough to see a Green Turtle or a Small Reef Shark. At the end of your snorkeling odyssey, head back to shore for a delicous lunch. Feast on Indonesian food and enjoy the laid-back vibe of Amed before getting dropped off at your hotel at the end of the day.
IncludesComplimentary pick-up and drop off from hotels in Sanur, Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Nusa Dua and Jimbaran Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Guide All equipment, fins, snorkel, mask and life jacket Bottled water and soft drinks Indonesian lunch
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option to visit another site without charge
- Go-Pro camera option comes with 8GB memory card that you can take back with you
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed via email one day before your trip
- The pickup area coverage includes central Nusa Dua, Jimbaran Beach, central Kuta, Legian, and Seminyak
- Remote areas such as Uluwatu/Pecatu, Canggu, and Ubud will require a small extra charge of US$27 for pickup/drop-off (per group cost)