My Guide Website?
From Bali: 10-Day Tour of Java's Highlights with Lodging1 Reviews
Explore Java's wonders in a 10-day adventure tour through Ijen, Bromo, Tumpak Sewu, Yogyakarta, Bandung, and Jakarta. Discover stunning landscapes, landmarks, and cities on this unforgettable journey.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore stunning natural landscapes, landmarks, and vibrant cities in Java
- Discover the beauty of Ijen, Bromo, Tumpak Sewu, and Borobudur
- Discover the vibrant city of Bandung and the iconic Kawah Putih
- Explore Jakarta's iconic landmarks, including Monas, and Kota Tua
DescriptionDay 1: Bali - Ijen (5-hour drive) Begin your adventure with a scenic drive from Bali to Ijen. Check in to your accommodation and relax before exploring the natural beauty of the Ijen crater. Day 2: Ijen - Bromo (5-hour drive) Wake up early to witness the blue flames of the Ijen crater before continuing your journey to the magnificent Bromo volcano. Check in to your accommodation in Bromo and rest. Day 3: Bromo - Tumpak Sewu (5-hour drive) Marvel at the sunrise over the Bromo volcano before heading to Tumpak Sewu waterfall, one of Indonesia's hidden gems. Check in to your accommodation near the waterfall and unwind. Day 4: Tumpak Sewu - Yogyakarta (7-hour drive) Experience the breathtaking beauty of Tumpak Sewu waterfall before travelling to the cultural city of Yogyakarta. Check in to your accommodation and rest. Day 5: Yogyakarta City Tour Embark on a cultural adventure with a tour of the city's iconic landmarks, including the Keraton Yogyakarta and Taman Sari water palace. You can also opt for a visit to the stunning Prambanan temple. Day 6: Yogyakarta - Cirebon (5-hour drive) Visit the world-renowned Borobudur temple before travelling to Cirebon, where you can experience the rich culture of the Sundanese people. Check in to your accommodation and unwind. Day 7: Cirebon - Bandung (5-hour drive) Head to the vibrant city of Bandung and explore its bustling streets, including the iconic Jalan Braga. Check in to your accommodation and rest. Day 8: Bandung - Jakarta (4-hour drive) Discover the natural beauty of Kawah Putih and Rancabali tea plantation before heading to the bustling capital of Jakarta. Check in to your accommodation and unwind. Day 9: Jakarta Explore the iconic landmarks of Jakarta, including the towering Monas monument and the National Museum. Take a stroll through the historic Kota Tua area before heading back to your accommodation. Day 10: Jakarta Spend your last day in Indonesia at your leisure before the tour ends with a transfer to the airport or your hotel in the evening.
IncludesHotel pick-up in Bali Hotel or Airport Drop-off in Jakarta Accommodation for 9 nights (Breakfast Included) Transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking driver as tour manager Local Guide on each city Admission fees to all attractions mentioned in the itinerary Optional Prambanan tour (If add-on selected) Gas mask and flashlight (Ijen) 4x4 Jeep (Bromo) Unlimited Water
- Latest update (May,2023), Ijen crater, hiking for Ijen crater is temporarily opened by the authorities at 4am, and Blue Flames may unavailable, until further notice. Therefore, Ijen hiking for this program will start at 4am according as directed. The tour involves long drives and hiking. The tour may not be suitable for individuals with certain medical conditions or physical limitations. e.g Sulfur gas for Ijen. The average temperature in Ijen and Bromo 5-10°C before sunrise. Accommodation is subject to availability, and may be changed to similar options. Grand Harvest Resort (Ijen), Lava View (Bromo), Artha Cottage (Tumpaksewu), Ibis Style (Yogyakarta), Santika Cirebon, Raffleshom Hotel (Bandung), Ibis Hotel (Jakarta). The rooms will be shared with your travel mate under the same booking reference (2 People per room). If you and your travel partner wish to have separate rooms, please make two separate bookings with different booking references, e.g gygxxxxxxxx.