My Guide Website?
From Bali: 4-Day Surf and Yoga Retreat in Nusa Lembongan4 Reviews
Relax and live the tropical island life in Nusa Lembongan. Snorkel with Manta Rays, learn how to surf with a professional instructor and relax in our yoga shala.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Participate in 2 surf lessons with a highly experienced team of instructors
- Find peace and tranquility during 3 yoga and meditation classes
- Explore the underwater world as you swim with the majestic manta rays
- Enjoy the all inclusive 3-night accommodation with hearty breakfast
DescriptionAfter a 30-minute speedboat ride, arrive on the authentic tropical island of Nusa Lembongan and head to the retreat center. Your schedule will be provided during your check-in along with a welcome drink and a short rest. Start your first activity (surf or yoga) on the first day. The activities are held by teams of professional instructors and they will provide courses that match your experiences (beginner, intermediate, advanced) to ensure you have fun yet stay safe on the island. Surf lessons have a duration of up to 2.5 hours and are held in groups of 3 students per 1 instructor for the best learning conditions. The snorkeling is a longer trip of 4 hours and you will go by boat and with a group of travelers to explore the underwater wonders around Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida islands including Manta Bay, Crystal Bay, and Mangrove. You will have great chances to encounter and swim with the majestic Manta Rays during this snorkeling trip. The onsite restaurant focuses on healthy food for active people and provides a lot of choices, serving fresh juices and yummy smoothies. There is a whole dynamic in the retreat center and you will get the chance to attend explanation talks about yoga, surfing, and free-diving during your stay. You will also have 1 Balinese buffet dinner to share a memorable moment with the organizers, instructors and other travelers.
IncludesReturn boat transfers to Lembongan Return hotel transfers in Bali (Seminyak, Kuta, Legian, Tuban, Sanur) 1 snorkeling trip with Manta Rays 3 yoga and meditation classes accessible to every level 2 surf lessons Experienced instructors Snorkeling and surfing equipment 3-night stay in a private room 3 healthy breakfasts 1 group buffet dinner Wi-Fi Unlimited spring water Souvenir eco-friendly bottle and bag Superior quality yoga equipment
- All the equipment for surf lesson is provided, you only need to bring your bathing suit
- Yoga and meditation have a duration of around 60 to 75 minutes depending on the class; the content of the classes and styles vary each time and all the equipment is provided
- Please note that this is a retreat with flexible times so each traveler can check-in at a date of their convenience
- During the activities and onsite you will be with other travelers joining the retreats
- It depends a lot on the tide and weather forecast so each surf yoga retreat will have a different schedule
- Transportation is not provided on the island because everything is located close-by (average of 3 minutes walking distance, the only activity not onsite is located 7 min walking distance); the best option to explore further areas is to rent a motorbike or bicycle
- Please note that Nusa Lembongan is still a small island so you may experience slow-internet and powercuts