My Guide Website?
From Bali: Manta Tour in Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida7 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the Indonesian natural landscape on a day trip from Bali. Take a boat ride to explore Nusa Lembongan, snorkel at Manta Bay on Nusa Penida, and enjoy lunch from a scenic viewpoint.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Gaze at imposing giant manta rays from up close as you swim among them
- Take a scenic boat ride to the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida
- Discover two unique snorkeling spots with vibrant coral reefs filled with fish
- Admire panoramic views of Jungutbatu village, Mount Agung, and Dream Beach
- Become mesmerized by the powerful waves that crash onto the Devil's Tears cove
DescriptionDiscover the tropical scenery of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida islands on a guided tour from Bali. Enjoy a car and boat transfer from your hotel to the islands, go snorkeling with fascinating manta rays, and explore the area's natural landmarks. After being picked up from your accommodation in Bali, hop on a boat for a 40-minute trip to Nusa Lembongan. Once on the island, take a smaller boat to the famous Manta Bay on Nusa Penida. Go swimming or snorkeling among magnificent manta rays in their natural habitat. On the way back to Nusa Lembongan, stop at a famous snorkeling spot between both islands. Gaze at beautiful coral reefs with colorful fish. Take a break for lunch and enjoy your meal as you admire incredible sea views. Finally, explore the highlights of Nusa Lembongan. Gaze at Jungutbatu village and the striking Mount Agung from a panoramic viewpoint. Visit the famous Devil’s Tears at high tide and marvel at the waves crashing onto the cove. Head over to Dream Beach, boasting a sprawling white-sand shoreline. Relax as you make your way back to Bali.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Boat trip to/from Nusa Lembongan Tour guide Snorkeling tour Snorkeling gear Snorkeling photos Life vest Lunch Insurance for fast boat and snorkeling
- In the event of inadequate weather conditions, the snorkel stops will be replaced by other scenic spots on the island Since manta rays are wild creatures, sightings are not guaranteed Media files will be safe for 2 weeks after the trip, please download soon after receiving the download link