My Guide Website?
From Bali: Nusa Penida Small Group Tour by Speed Boat340 Reviews
Satisfy your tropical sun-loving soul on a day trip from Bali to Nusa Penida island, and discover the highlights of the island.
- Savor the highlights of Nusa Penida island
- Visit Kelingking Beach, Angel’s Billabong, Broken Beach, and more
- Swim in a naural infinity pool, and snorkel in crystalline waters
- Marvel at the T-Rex-shaped coastline of Kelingking Beach
- Admire the white sand beaches of Kelingking Beach
DescriptionExplore Nusa Penida, a charming island nestled in the waters between Bali and Lombok, on a full-day guided tour. Admire the island's beautiful beaches, rugged coastline, and relaxed way of life, and discover why Nusa Penida has become a firm traveler favorite. Head out from the Sanur Ferry Terminal toward Nusa Penida. Sit back and relax, and spend your day hopping around 4 picturesque beaches and some of the most special spots on the island. Stop first at the top of Kelingking Beach and admire the wonderful view of the white sandy beach. Take a close look at the curving coastline, which many visitors compare to the shape of a T-Rex. Then, move on to Angel's Billabong. Take a dip in a natural infinity pool created by a small gap in the cliff face, without the 5-star price tag. Next, marvel at Broken Beach's natural pools and cliff arches before making your way to Crystal Bay. Enjoy time to swim and snorkel in waters as clear as their namesake.
IncludesReturn fast boat tickets Round-trip hotel transfers Drinking water Tour guide Driver Entrance fees Insurance
- Please be aware that there will be some bumpy and narrow roads on Nusa Penida although they are worth it for the scenery