From Bali: Private Yogyakarta Day-Trip with Flight Option3 Reviews
Explore Yogyakarta from Bali in one day. Relax with door-to-door transportation and discover the incredible Buddhist and Hindu temples, Borobudur and Prambanan, as well as the history of the ancient city.
- Explore Borobudur, the world's largest Buddhist temple and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Prambanan, the tallest and the most beautiful Hindu temple in Indonesia, also a UNESCO Heritage Site
- Explore the ancient temples of Mendut and Pawon
- Experience the magnificent view of the active volcano, Mount Merapi
- Visit the home of aristocrats and royalty in Yogyakarta Palace
DescriptionGet picked up from your hotel, head to the airport and hop on a plane for a full-day adventure in Yogyakarta on Java Island. Once landed, you will meet your professional guide and head to Indonesia's largest and most beautiful Hindu temple, Prambanan. Learn about the history and folklore of the ninth-century temple before going to the Sultan Palace Kraton. Built in 1790, the Sultan Palace Keraton remains a center of the walled city with shops, markets, schools, mosques and the city’s batik dyeing and silver industries. Your next destination is the world's largest Buddhist Temple and UNESCO World Heritage Site, Borobudur Temple. An example of Indonesia’s classic art and architecture, the temple consists of three monuments, which together represent the phases in the attainment of nirvana. Upon arrival back in Bali, you will be picked up and brought back to your hotel. This is a perfect tour if you have only one day for exploring the Yogyakarta area and want to see its most famous sites.
IncludesEntrance tickets Return flight tickets by Garuda Indonesia (if option selected) Professional guide Drivers Private car with AC Return airport transfers (in Bali and Yogyakarta) Mineral water Donations Parking fees Accommodation Meals
- If you choose the flight option, you will fly on a Garuda Indonesia economy flight
- Departure is from Bali at 7:00 AM (GA-251) and returns to Bali at 8:45 PM (GA-254), the flight will take approximately 1-hour
- If you choose to purchase your own flight, it is recommended that you book the same suggested flights as above (otherwise, please book the flight with arrival to Yogyakarta before 9:30 AM and return to Bali after 7:00 PM)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now