My Guide Website?
From Bali: Snorkeling Day Trip to Nusa Lembongan716 Reviews
Discover a paradise off the south coast of Bali on this day trip, where you can snorkel near the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida.
- Snorkel in 3 beautiful spots around Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida
- Discover some of the most diverse coral reefs on the planet
- Enjoy a guided tour to sea turtles, eels, manta rays, and more
- Visit sites such as Crystal Bay, Manta Bay, and Gamat Bay
- Enjoy a delicious beachside lunch
DescriptionSnorkel through the colorful underwater worlds of the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida on this guided tour from selected locations in Bali. Use high-quality gear to search for marine life and kayak through mangroves. Enjoy a delicious beachside lunch buffet. Following pickup from your accommodation in Bali, journey across the water to the islands of Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida to experience some of the most diverse coral reefs on the planet. Meet a snorkeling guide who will help you with all the necessary equipment. Flotation devices can be provided for people not comfortable in the water so that everyone can discover the pristine corals and enjoy the warm waters that are home to schools of brightly colored fish. Look for resident emperor angelfish, parrotfish, moray eels, turtles, and - in certain areas - manta rays. The specially designated snorkeling areas make for a safe and enjoyable activity for all ages. Visit Crystal Bay, Manta Bay, and Gamat Bay, famous for its sprawling coral garden and light currents. The exact snorkel spots visited will depend on the conditions. Feast on a delicious beachside lunch and take a mangrove tour by kayak to experience the scenery from a different perspective.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud and Canggu Return boat transfers from Sanur to Nusa Lembongan Snorkeling sessions at 3 spots Buffet lunch Snorkeling guide Towel Locker Mask Snorkel and fins Mangrove tour by kayak or traditional boat
- If you are not a confident swimmer, or don't know how to swim at all, life vests are provided and instructors will guide you to make sure you feel safe and comfortable
- Balangan and Bingin are outside the hotel transfer service and will be charged at Rp 300,000 round-trip