From Bali: West Nusa Penida & Snorkeling Small Group Tour24 Reviews
Explore the incredible west coast of Nusa Penida Island including Kelingking Beach, Angel's Billabong, and Broken Beach. Enjoy 2 snorkeling sessions and swim with manta rays up to 3.5 meters large.
- Explore the best of Nusa Penida including Kelingking Beach, Angel's Billabong, and Broken Beach
- Enjoy 2 rounds of snorkelling and the chance to swim with manta rays measuring up to 3.5 m
- Travel with a knowledgeable local tour guide and with comfy boat transfers
DescriptionNusa Penida is a charming island off the east coast of Bali known for its picturesque beaches and excellent snorkelling opportunities. Measuring over 200km in size, it’s a large island that’s impossible to see during just one day. For that reason, you'll be taken on an adventure around the west part of the island! Whether you're in it for the amazing marine life, the gorgeous scenery, or the relaxing swim, we will have an amazing time time exploring the crystal-clear waters around Nusa Penida. And the best part? You don't have to be an experienced diver or swimmer to have some fun and look at the abundance of colourful sea life around the area. You don't even have to worry about snorkeling gear or entrance fees either – it's all taken care of by your trusty guide. You will have the chance to snorkel at some of the popular watering holes such as Manta Point Nusa Penida, Wall Point Nusa Penida, and Mangrove Point Nusa Penida. (If you want to see graceful manta rays out and about, pick Manta Point!) There's a 85% chance of seeing manta rays and you will definitely enjoy this tour. You'll also get to cover three beaches: Kelingking Beach – where you can spot more manta rays and turtles riding the waves below, Angel's Billabong – a natural blue and green infinity pool, and Broken Beach – an enormous swirling pool that is definitely one for the Nusa Penida bucket list!
IncludesTransport Drinking water English-speaking guide Entrance Fees Insurance Personal expenses Hotel pick up and drop-off Food and drink
- The tour lasts 10 hours and is available in English
- If you're not opting for pick-up, please be at the meeting point by 7:30 AM
- Since meals are not included in this tour, please bring some cash with you to purchase food
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users, people with mobility impairments, or pregnant women