My Guide Website?
From Surabaya: Mt. Bromo, Ijen, and Tumpak Sewu 3-Day Tour7 Reviews
Explore the most breathtaking natural landmarks of Java Island including Mount Bromo, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, and the Ijen Crater on a 3-day tour from Surabaya with accommodation and breakfast.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Head into the jungle to visit the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall and the Tetes Cave
- Marvel at colors of the sunrise over the picturesque Mount Bromo volcano
- Take a nighttime hike to the Ijen Crater to admire its stunning blue flames
- Enjoy breakfast and accommodation at Mount Bromo and in Bondowoso
- Escape your usual routine and immerse yourself in lush nature and scenic views
DescriptionDiscover highlights like the Tumpak Sewu Waterfall, Mount Bromo, and the Ijen Crater on this 3-day trip from Surabaya. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay in Bromo and Bondowoso. Choose from tour options with drop-off at your accommodation in Banyuwangi, Bali, or Surabaya. Day 1: After early morning pickup in Surabaya, travel in a climate-controlled car to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall. Explore this tiered waterfall surrounded by lush jungle and go around the corner to visit the Tetes Cave. Take in beautiful landscapes on the drive to your accommodation in Mount Bromo. Settle in to your accommodation in the late afternoon and have some free time to rest or explore the local area. Day 2: Rise early to get ready for a truly unforgettable experience: watching the magical sunrise over Mount Bromo, the most popular volcano in Indonesia. Take the time to see the highlights of Mount Bromo before heading back to the hotel for breakfast. Kick back and take in the scenery on your way to check-in to your accommodation in Bondowoso. Enjoy free time to rest and relax before your the last day of your trip. Day 3: Start your tour to the Ijen Crater in the middle of the night. Hike up to the top of the Ijen Crater to witness the blue flames rise up from inside the crater. After exploring the crater, you can opt to be dropped off in Banyuwangi, Bali, or Surabaya.
IncludesPickup and drop-off (drop-off location depends on option selected) Transportation by air-conditioned car Entry fees Accommodation in Bromo and Bondowoso Breakfast in Bromo and Bondowoso Jeep rental at Mount Bromo Gas mask at Ijen
- The accommodation in Bromo will be the Lava View Lodge, Bromo Permai, or the Cafe Lava Hostel. The accommodation in Bondowoso will be at the Ijen View Bondowoso or the Grand Padis The Ijen Crater hike lasts between 1.5 and 2 hours