My Guide Website?
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields77 Reviews
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in the mesmerizing natural beauty of Bali on a relaxing horseback ride
- Navigate the iconic rice fields and see local farmers at work along the way
- Arrive at a sandy beach with the assistance of your guide riding beside you
- Receive personalized instructions and learn the basics of horseback riding
- Improve your skills with a horse selected depending on your experience level
DescriptionWeight Limit 85Kg We Will Weigh Everyone With Our Scale. Experience the natural beauty of Bali from the back of a horse. A horse will be selected to suit your riding ability and you’ll receive basic instruction before heading out. An experienced groom will ride with you through lush green rice fields, where little has changed over the centuries. Continue from the village to Pig Stone Beach. The rides are suitable for everyone, whether you’re a beginner or an experienced rider.
IncludesHorse ride Transportation from accommodation in the Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, and Canggu areas Safety equipment and instruction Ride supervision Drinks and snacks
- There is a strict 188 lbs (85 kilo) weight limit for this tour. Scales will be provided when you're picked up and also at the stables to confirm your weight. You will be asked for your weight and riding experience before the ride. Your booking will be cancelled if this information is not provided. If your weight is over the limit when you reconfirm your weight on the day of the ride, your booking will be canceled without a refund