My Guide Website?
Mount Batur Sunrise Trek & Hot Springs Tour19 Reviews
Enjoy a stunning sunrise at the top of Batur Mountain, 1.717m above sea level, and take a tour of the natural hot springs afterwards.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy nature at an altitude of 1.717 meters, with views of a stunning sunrise and mountains in the distance
- Trek in the middle of the night through the forest and under the stars
- Relax your sore muscles with a swim in the hot springs.
- Take advantage of a quick stop at a Kintamani coffee plantation
- Relax in the modern facilities of the Mt. Batur Lounge with a hot drink
DescriptionBali is filled with extraordinary natural wonders, and one is Kintamani - with stunning greenery and a beautiful coastline, you can find panoramic views of the area from the peak of the 1717m high Mount Batur. Waking up early will be worth the effort when you see the gorgeous sunrise and sights including Mount Agung, the expansive Rinjani Mountains in Lombok, and other mountains visible from the peak of Mount Batur. Enjoy breakfast at the peak and capture memories with your camera, while listening to stories of people's lives around Mount Batur told by your local trekking guide. Enjoy the exclusive use of Mt. Batur Lounge, the only villa-style lounge around with clean, modern toilets and a comfortable shower facility. After refreshing yourself in the showers, enjoy a hot cup of tea or coffee in the lounge. Next, the journey will continue to hot springs in the Kintamani Geopark area. Give your muscles a well-deserved rest by bathing, swimming and relaxing. When your time at the hot springs comes to an end, you will be taken back to your accommodation. On the way, we will go through the Kintamani coffee plantation area, with an option to stop for a quick visit.
IncludesHotel transfer (depending on options) Trekking guide and pole Head lamp Entrance ticket Access to Mt. Batur Lounge Modern toilets at the lounge Shower facilities (limited availability) Hot drinks at the lounge A bottle of water Breakfast
- We provide hotel pick-up within the southern Bali area
- Pick-up times will depend on the location of the accommodation: at 01.30AM (Kuta, Seminya, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusadua), at 02.00AM (Sanur Denpasar), and at 02.30AM (Ubud)
- Pick-up from Uluwatu area, Candidasa and Sidemen will incur an extra charge of IDR100k per person
- Pickup from Lovina, Munduk, Amed and Tulamben will incur an extra charge of IDR200k per person Shower facilities are limited and are available on a first-come, first-serve basis