My Guide Website?
North Bali: Sunrise Tour with Dolphins, Waterfalls & Temples696 Reviews
Watch the sunrise while looking for dolphins in their natural environment on this half-day tour from North Bal. Enjoy snacks and drinks and visit the Gitgit Waterfall and the Ulundanu Bratan Temple.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bali: Full-Day Trip to Penglipuran Village and Bamboo Forest
- Bali: Sambangan Waterfalls Trekking, Sliding, & Jumping Trip
- Komodo Islands: Private 2-Day Tour on a Wooden Boat
- From Jakarta: Yogyakarta, Borobudur, Bromo, Ijen & Bali Tour
- Bali: Day Trip to East Nusa Penida, Atuh & Diamond Beach
- Watch the sun rise over Lovina Beach
- See dolphins in the wild
- Discover the Gitgit Waterfall
- Visit the Ulundanu Bratan temple
DescriptionExplore North Bali on this private half-day trip. Travel in a comfortable and airconditioned car from Denpasar, Ubud, or Kuta. Take a sunrise boat tour to see frolicking dolphins, stroll through the lush jungle at the Gitgit Waterfall, and visit the Ulundanu Bratan Temple. Be picked up from your accommodation early in the morning and head to Lovina Beach. Hop on a boat that to watch dolphins in their natural environment and marvel at a stunning Bali sunrise. Continue on to the Gitgit Waterfall by car for a chance to explore the lush jungle area around this natural wonder. Head to the Ulundanu Bratan Temple and have some freetime to take in this unique temple in the middle of a lake. Around noon, make your way to the shore. Return to your accommodation after an exciting day of dolphins, waterfalls, and temples.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned car Entrance fees (if premium option selected) Boat ride Bottle of mineral water Snacks, cold towels, an icebox filled with beers and soft drinks (if premium option selected) Government tax and service charges
- Be sure to bring a jacket, camera and any cash you might need
- Please note that pick-up is only provided from the following areas: Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Seminyak and Canggu