My Guide Website?
North Lombok: Sendang Gile Waterfall & Senaru Village Tour12 Reviews
Explore the northern part of the island of Lombok on a full-day tour. Spend the day in nature, experience the culture, and see how the locals live. Enjoy views of the Gili Islands, see the Sendang Gile Waterfall, and visit a village and a local mosque.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take in magnificent views of nature at a lookout point
- Stop at a waterfall and enjoy a break to go shower in the falling water
- Visit a traditional village and learn about the locals living there
- Visit the Bayan Old Mosque and hear about Islamic influence in the area
DescriptionSpend a day exploring Lombok's northern part, visiting pristine natural landscapes and learning about the history and culture of the local. In the morning, first make your way out to Malimbu, a lookout point. From here you can see the nearby Gili Islands and Bali's Mount Agung. Continue to Sendang Gile Waterfall, on the foot and slope of Mount Rinjani. The cool, fresh air and calm hill will provide a comfortable resting point, and you may choose to 'freeze' yourself in the inviting cold falling water. Then visit Senaru, a traditional village where mountain tribal life and the civilization of past centuries still exist. Finally, visit Bayan Old Mosque, one of the inestimable historical Islamic heritage sites in Lombok which is believed to have been built upon the Islamic people's arrival in the 16th century.
IncludesPrivate air-conditioned coach Medical kit English-speaking guide Sightseeing Soft drink on tour Entrance fee Local guide Donation
- Please bring a towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, a camera and extra battery, and some cash for personal needs and tips. Food will not be provided. Tips are not included in the price.