My Guide Website?
Tulamben: USAT Liberty Shipwreck Full-Day Snorkeling Trip20 Reviews
Enjoy a unique full-day snorkeling trip to Tulamben in Bali. The USAT Liberty sank decades ago and is now the island's top diving destination.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the best beach-entry snorkeling in Bali
- Explore the USAT Liberty shipwreck on a fun snorkeling adventure
- Enjoy an Indonesian lunch between snorkeling sessions
DescriptionBegin this 10-hour tour with a drive to the village of Tulamben, best known for its black sand beach covered with smooth, fist-size rocks. Located just 30 meters from the beach, the USAT Liberty shipwreck measures 120 meters, with its top just 3 meters below the water surface. Struck by torpedoes in 1942, the ship was carrying rubber and railroad parts across the Lombok Strait. Explore the wreck that is now covered by coral and home to hundreds of species of fish. Expect to see blue-spotted stingrays, octopus, scorpion fish, sweet lips, triggerfish, moray eels and more. Porters will carry your equipment, and a complimentary lunch will be served between your snorkeling sessions.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Snorkeling guide All snorkeling equipment (fins, snorkel, mask and life jacket etc.) Bottled water Indonesian lunch
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed in your voucher email
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions
- If the trip is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of visiting another site at no additional charge
- Pick-up and drop off in remote areas, such as Ubud, Pecatu, and Tanah Lot are subject to a an additional charge of IDR 300,000/Group booking.