My Guide Website?
Ubud: Campuhan Ridge to Ubud Monkey Forest Walking Tour12 Reviews
Enjoy a leisurely trek with a private guide along the Campuhan Ridge Walk, which boasts gorgeous hillside views. Explore the beautiful water temple of Saraswati, learn about the history of Ubud Palace and visit the incredible Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Walk through nature and admire the stunning scenery of Campuhan Ridge Walk
- Visit the beautiful Saraswati Temple and admire its picturesque pond overflowing with lotus flowers
- Walk to the Ubud Royal Palace and learn about its history from your guide
- Stroll along Ubud Traditional Art Market and find various things from handicrafts to exotic fruits
- Watch playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies and feeding on bananas at the Ubud Monkey Forest
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel, you will walk through Campuhan Ridge which is the best known trek in Ubud, known for its free and easy nature trek. The hike will let you enjoy cool fresh air and the most gorgeous hillside views in the region. Along the walk, your own friendly private guide will also tell you stories about Balinese culture and daily life. Along your walk to the Sacred Monkey Forest, you will pass by and visit some interesting places. The next stop will be the beautiful water temple of Saraswati. This shows the classic architecture of a Balinese temple with a beautiful foyer featuring ponds filled with blooming pink lotuses. The temple is dedicated to honor the Hindu goddess of knowledge and arts, Saraswati. You will also pass the Ubud Royal Palace where your guide will explain the history of the palace and the royal family of Ubud. You will then stroll along Ubud Traditional Art Market where you can find beautiful silk scarves, lightweight shirts, handmade woven bags, statues, kites and many other hand-crafted goods. You will have some local snacks with coffee or tea at the market before walking a few steps more to the Sacred Monkey Forest. Here, you can watch playful monkeys in their natural habitat, swinging through canopies, lazing along pathways or feeding on bananas. The site also offers cool walks along paved pathways through a leafy nutmeg forest and beautiful ancient temples with guardian statues covered in moss. Leverage and customize your experience with add-ons from add-on listings: coffee tasting to traditional massage. (some add-ons are only available for some options).
IncludesHotel transfers Entrance fee to Ubud Monkey Forest Private tour guide Mineral water Snacks Coffee/tea Polaroid camera photographs (if add-on selected) 1-hour traditional massage (if add-on selected) Professional photographer (if add-on selected) Luwak coffee tasting (if add-on selected) Jungle swing and coffee (if add-on selected)
- The walk at Campuhan Ridge is relatively easy, athough there’s a few uphill sections and some stairs in places
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat and a bottle of water
- Ubud has a beautiful tropical climate, but it does sometimes rain. In the event of rain on the day of your tour you may reschedule the tour
- It is recommended you have a light breakfast in the morning as you will need the energy to walk
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromIDR 710,500.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today