My Guide Website?
Ubud: Jungle Swing Private Tour197 Reviews
Discover the hidden beauty of Bali and swing through a tropical jungle in Ubud. Meet the indigenous people of the village of Pengelipuran, swim in the Tukad Cepung Waterfall and more on this private tour.
- Swing through the tropical rainforest and get stunning views of the rice fields
- Visit the indigenous village of Pengelipuran
- Go for a refreshing swim at Tukad Cepung Waterfall
DescriptionJourney through Ubud's lush jungle on a full-day guided tour by with lunch. Admire your surroundings on a jungle swing, swim in the Tukad Cepung Waterfall, and explore the rice terraces of Tegallalang. If you choose to join the complete tour, you will start your day by visiting Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the stunning sun rays shining straight through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon. You will also have a chance to swim in the waterfall. Continue by visiting Pengelipuran Village, known as one of the world's cleanest villages. Take a look at the daily activities inside the homes and imagine how living in such a natural village would feel. You will then visit Kintamani for lunch, and admire the amazing views of Lake Batur and the volcano. After lunch, you will fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of string and swing above the valley or jungle. There will be the opportunity for lots of pictures. If you choose to join the jungle swing-only option, you will first visit Tegallalang rice field where you can trek into beautiful rice paddies before you hop on the swing. After that you may have the option to visit the nearby coffee plantation to taste some Balinese Luwak coffee before going back to your hotel.
IncludesPrivate tour guide Hotel transfer Jungle swing Entrance fee for Tegallalang Rice Terrace Entrance fee for Tukad Cepung Waterfall (if option chosen) Mineral water
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Your pick up time is approx. 1 - 1.5 hours before the tour starts depending on your hotel location. Your local operator will confirm with you the exact pick up time after booking