My Guide Website?
Ubud: Make Your Own Silver Jewellery from Scratch in Bali2 Reviews
During 2 hours you will be guided by an experienced silversmith on your own jewelry from the beginning to finished silver jewelry
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bali:If youʻre booking your trip to Bali last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Make your own silver jewelry with silversmith experienced
- Get unique experience for make your silver jewelry
- Create a unique art piece out of 5 grams of silver
- Enjoy meeting the locals people and learning about traditional crafting
DescriptionLooking for a unique experience in Bali? Making your own jewelry allows you to have a fun experience. Spend 2-3 hours with an experienced silversmith. She will teach you how to craft your ideas into a wearable work of art. Learn all about silver jewelry making. Using 5 grams of silver, make your own pair of earrings, ring or pendant. Work with an experienced silversmith to transform new silver into perfect works of art. Fun, challenging and a great way to spend your free time in Bali. First we will be introduced to the materials and tools that will be used. Jewelry designs can be seen in the catalog book that has been provided. You can also make your own on paper, but first check to see if the design can be made within 2 hours. The process you will do is melting silver, forging, grinding process, form the desired jewelry, brazing process, and the final process is to fill the gems or depending on the design of the jewelry to be made. Silver jewelry that can be made in this class are rings, pendants, earrings, bracelets and safety pins.
IncludesEveryone gets 5gr of silver and if the weight of the material after making the jewelry is less than 5gr then you are still charged the normal cost. If the weight after becoming jewelry is more than 5gr, an additional fee of IDR 25,000/gram will be charged.
- Silver class will be held at the Krisna Yuna Gallery. This gallery is located on Jalan Raya Singapadu, Banjar Apuan, Gianyar, Bali. From Denpasar about 30 minutes, from Kuta about 45 minutes, from Canggu about 50 minutes, from Nusa Dua about 50 minutes, and from Ubud about 20 minutes. This silver class is also equipped with a silver gallery with a collection of more than 1000 designs and has a comfortable place with a large parking area.