My Guide Website?
West Bali: Discover the Untouched by VW Cabrio Jeep2 Reviews
Drive with a vintage cabrio VW jeep through West Bali's unknown landscape and visit a thousand-year-old jungle temple, walk through rice paddies and drive through picturesque Balinese villages.
- Visit a thousand year old jungle temple and leisurely walk through rice paddies
- Drive with a vintage cabriolet VW jeep through West Bali's unknown landscape
- Have your lunch in the rice fields
- Drive through picturesque Balinese villages
- Visit Balis highest waterfall and even swim in its pond
DescriptionAfter a short briefing, hop in a convertible VW safari jeep to go to the Batukaru volcano.The area consists of the last primal forest of Bali, with beautiful giant trees, wild flowers and butterflies. Upon arrival, get out your hiking shoes and start a 45min trek though the rice fields and villages at the slope of the mountain. After that, you will continue along the most impressive rice terraces of Bali. Enjoy a slow walk/drive through the thousand year old rice farming culture. If you want, you can make a stop and take some walks along the fields. Later on you'll enjoy a drive through small villages in the mountains, not commonly visited by tourists. Afterwards, enjoy lunch at a very nice buffet restaurant before driving to Balis most splendid waterfall, hidden in a mountainous landscape. You may even swim in its pond... Alternatively you can visit a traditional Balinese home and learn about family life, see the house temples, and appreciate the traditional architecture.
IncludesVolkswagen type 181 Trekking tour English speaking guide Lunch Coffee/tea
- Please bring a cap, bottle with water, and sun protection