Dolphin Spotting Cruise
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a high-speed cruise out to Nusa Dua and Uluwatu's coastline for a magical encounter with native dolphins
- Marvel at these fascinating creatures in their habitat and absorb the scenic wonders of Bali's natural surroundings
- Breathe in the refreshing sea air and marvel at the picturesque ocean view
- See dolphins swim and jump in synchronised harmony
DescriptionBe picked up from your hotel and arrive at Benoa Harbor, where your cruise awaits you. Before embarking on the cruise, relish a sampling of fruit juices, pastries, tea, and coffee. Hop on board a high-speed ocean raft and cruise through Bali's stunning southern coastline. As the sun rises, breathe in the refreshing sea air and marvel at the picturesque ocean view. As you cruise, see dolphins swim and jump in synchronised harmony and listen to their unique way of communicating with each other via the boat's high-quality underwater sound transmitter.
IncludesDolphin-watching cruise Coffee, tea, and juice Snacks Roundtrip transportation to and from your Bali hotel
- There is a 90% success rate sighting Dolphins. However, as Dolphins are wild animals this cannot be guaranteed. If you do not see dolphins, a free return cruise will be provided (subject to availability)
- This cruise is not suitable for children under the age of 10 yrs, pregnant women or visitors with back or heart problems
- Hotel transfer covers Kuta, Tuban, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Sanur, Uluwatu, Bukit, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, and Jimbaran area
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
The Art of Body StudiosSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali's Elite Fitness Professionals aim is to deliver effective, progressive and inspirational fitness and lifestyle solutions.............
Bali Equestrian CentreSouth-Bali, Bali
The Bali Equestrian Center is surrounded by beautiful rice fields, local villages and has a spectacular view of the inner island mountains and volcanic region............
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali All Inclusive: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples & Volcano
See the scenic rice terraces, local temples, and dramatic landscape of Bali on a 9-hour guided tour. Go to Kintamani to experience an active volcano and lake. Explore Bal960 ReviewsFrom IDR 820,000
The Bali Hai Reef Cruise to Nusa Lembongan Island.South-Bali, Bali
The luxury catamaran Bali Hai II departs Benoa harbour at 9.15am daily to Nusa Lembongan, where it moors alongside a purpose-built pontoon, which is packed with activitie
Bali Bike RentalSouth-Bali, Bali
Start exploring Bali the right way with Bali Bike Rental, where quality and reliability come first.............
Finns Day Use Airport Package
Enjoy a private airport transfer, luggage storage and access to multiple activities including fitness centre, spa, bar and Splash Water Park.From IDR 450,000
Telaga Waja River: Rafting Expedition with Buffet Lunch
Enjoy the adventure of white water rafting down the Telaga Waja River, located in a quiet and secluded area away from the hustle and bustle of the city.1 ReviewsFrom IDR 563,100
Full-Day Spiritual Cleansing and Shamanic Healing Tour
Meet one of Bali's most famous healers, named Cokorda Rai from Puri Negari Ubud, and take some time to cleanse spiritually at the Bali Holy Spring Temple at Tirta Empul i91 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
From Ubud: Authentic Cooking Class in a Local Village
Learn the secrets of Balinese food at a half-day cooking class in a traditional village. Visit a local market to select fresh ingredients, enjoy scenic views from a rice26 ReviewsFrom IDR 433,154