Dolphin Spotting Cruise
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a high-speed cruise out to Nusa Dua and Uluwatu's coastline for a magical encounter with native dolphins
- Marvel at these fascinating creatures in their habitat and absorb the scenic wonders of Bali's natural surroundings
- Breathe in the refreshing sea air and marvel at the picturesque ocean view
- See dolphins swim and jump in synchronised harmony
DescriptionBe picked up from your hotel and arrive at Benoa Harbor, where your cruise awaits you. Before embarking on the cruise, relish a sampling of fruit juices, pastries, tea, and coffee. Hop on board a high-speed ocean raft and cruise through Bali's stunning southern coastline. As the sun rises, breathe in the refreshing sea air and marvel at the picturesque ocean view. As you cruise, see dolphins swim and jump in synchronised harmony and listen to their unique way of communicating with each other via the boat's high-quality underwater sound transmitter.
IncludesDolphin-watching cruise Coffee, tea, and juice Snacks Roundtrip transportation to and from your Bali hotel
- There is a 90% success rate sighting Dolphins. However, as Dolphins are wild animals this cannot be guaranteed. If you do not see dolphins, a free return cruise will be provided (subject to availability)
- This cruise is not suitable for children under the age of 10 yrs, pregnant women or visitors with back or heart problems
- Hotel transfer covers Kuta, Tuban, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Sanur, Uluwatu, Bukit, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, and Jimbaran area
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the