Dolphin Spotting Cruise
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a high-speed cruise out to Nusa Dua and Uluwatu's coastline for a magical encounter with native dolphins
- Marvel at these fascinating creatures in their habitat and absorb the scenic wonders of Bali's natural surroundings
- Breathe in the refreshing sea air and marvel at the picturesque ocean view
- See dolphins swim and jump in synchronised harmony
DescriptionBe picked up from your hotel and arrive at Benoa Harbor, where your cruise awaits you. Before embarking on the cruise, relish a sampling of fruit juices, pastries, tea, and coffee. Hop on board a high-speed ocean raft and cruise through Bali's stunning southern coastline. As the sun rises, breathe in the refreshing sea air and marvel at the picturesque ocean view. As you cruise, see dolphins swim and jump in synchronised harmony and listen to their unique way of communicating with each other via the boat's high-quality underwater sound transmitter.
IncludesDolphin-watching cruise Coffee, tea, and juice Snacks Roundtrip transportation to and from your Bali hotel
- There is a 90% success rate sighting Dolphins. However, as Dolphins are wild animals this cannot be guaranteed. If you do not see dolphins, a free return cruise will be provided (subject to availability)
- This cruise is not suitable for children under the age of 10 yrs, pregnant women or visitors with back or heart problems
- Hotel transfer covers Kuta, Tuban, Legian, Canggu, Seminyak, Sanur, Uluwatu, Bukit, Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, and Jimbaran area
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
- Best Seller
Lake Batur: Natural Hot Spring Experience
Visit a wonderful place hidden in Kintamani and be surrounded by captivating nature in a spectacular mountainous region, while soaking in the natural hot springs after yo1 ReviewsFrom IDR 300,000
Kamafari SurfcampSouth-Bali, Bali
We offer: a laid-back atmosphere, good food, barbecues, tropical garden, beautiful view, sunsets over sea, and guaranteed waves.............
East Bat Cave, Tenganan & Water Palaces Full-Day Tour
Look for pythons in the bat cave of Goa Lawah Temple, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-36 ReviewsFrom IDR 580,000
Synergy MMA AcademySouth-Bali, Bali
The only complete (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts and (BJJ) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Bali.............
Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
This flexi combo tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali and Nusa Penida. Snap photos and experience the beauty of both islands as y17 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,391,804
Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with Lunchbox
Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkeling and other fun water activities at Labuhan Amuk Beach. Relish in exploring Labuhan Amuk Beach’s gorgeous waters, filled with beautFrom IDR 707,485
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
- Best Seller
Lovina Beach and Bedugul: North Coast Mountain Tour in Bali
Venture into rural Bali and see some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the island. Leave behind the flat land and head into the steep mountains. Marvel at the Gitg9 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
Nusa Dua: Underwater Sea Walking Experience
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a sea walker experience, an extra5 ReviewsFrom IDR 649,731