Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Have an unforgettable experience in Bali by trying flyboarding
- Enjoy an awesome view of the nearby tropical beaches as you fly high over the Bali ocean
- Get key tips and learn new tricks from your instructor, who will stay on the jet ski to control the hose
DescriptionExperience a one-of-a-kind thrill during your visit to Bali by trying your hand at flyboarding, the newest extreme water sport. Currently an extremely popular activity for both locals and tourists alike, this is definitely a must-try activity for all thrill seekers. Hop on the Fly Board and soar high over the Bali Sea, powered by hydro-propulsion forces that give total freedom of movement to the rider, and get an awesome view of the nearby beaches and the crystal clear waters of the island. Learn how to precisely control your movements from the instructor on the jet ski, who will be controlling the force of the water as they share key tips and maybe even teach you cool tricks. Feeling gutsy? Try performing flashy flips and turns that are sure to impress all people watching, and maybe even go for the infamous Dolphin Dive if you're up to it. The best part? You won't have to worry about transportation between the activity area and your accommodation with the convenient transfers included.
Includes• 15-minute Flyboard experience • Hotel transfers • Local instructor • Basic insurance • Lunch Drinks
- Hotel transfer covers Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tuban, Canggu, and Jimbaran
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and those with back problems, epilepsy, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring your own towel, beach outfit, sandals, hat, sun block, and spare clothes
- Beginners are most welcome as there will be an instructor. Those who have skills in snow boarding or wake boarding will have an advantage when mastering the Flyboard
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the