Bali Full-Day Private Customized Tour
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the sights of Bali on a customized full-day tour
- Hire a driver and vehicle for up to 4 passengers for 10 to 11 hours
- Benefit from the services of a friendly team and save time and money
DescriptionExplore Bali according to your own interests on a full-day customized tour. Rent a driver and new model vehicle (up to 4 passengers) for 10 to 11 hours, and discover Bali's beautiful sites in a day. From the Monkey Forest to beautiful temples, the surf beaches of Kuta and the crafts of Ubud, Bali has it all. An airport pick-up is provided if needed, or you can benefit from pick-up in Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Candidasa or Denpasar. The supplier will create a package to save you time and money. Their friendly team will customize your trip and ensure your safety and satisfaction at all times. Make your vacation a memorable one at a reasonable price.
IncludesTransportation by new vehicle for up to 4 passengers and luggage (Toyota Avanza or Daihatsu Xenia, 2013 model or newer) English-speaking driver for 10 - 11 hours per day for any schedule Petrol and unlimited mileage Tax and car insurance Mineral water Pick-up from Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Candidasa, Denpasar or Ngurah Rai International Airport. Please contact the supplier for a pick-up in other areas Entrance fees Lunch Parking fees
- Entrance to most temples will costs you $1 to $5 per person. Parking costs are between $0.50 and $1 per car
- A guide can be provided on request ($30 for 10-11 hours). Please contact the local supplier if you require a guide
- Please contact the local supplier to let them how many days you will require the driver service
- Please provide the name of your hotel in Bali and advise your preferred start time for the excursion
- The supplier will provide free pickup from the airport for guests staying in Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Kuta-Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, & Ubud. Extra Surcharge of $16 will applied for the guests staying in Candidasa
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the