Bali Full-Day Private Customized Tour
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See the sights of Bali on a customized full-day tour
- Hire a driver and vehicle for up to 4 passengers for 10 to 11 hours
- Benefit from the services of a friendly team and save time and money
DescriptionExplore Bali according to your own interests on a full-day customized tour. Rent a driver and new model vehicle (up to 4 passengers) for 10 to 11 hours, and discover Bali's beautiful sites in a day. From the Monkey Forest to beautiful temples, the surf beaches of Kuta and the crafts of Ubud, Bali has it all. An airport pick-up is provided if needed, or you can benefit from pick-up in Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Candidasa or Denpasar. The supplier will create a package to save you time and money. Their friendly team will customize your trip and ensure your safety and satisfaction at all times. Make your vacation a memorable one at a reasonable price.
IncludesTransportation by new vehicle for up to 4 passengers and luggage (Toyota Avanza or Daihatsu Xenia, 2013 model or newer) English-speaking driver for 10 - 11 hours per day for any schedule Petrol and unlimited mileage Tax and car insurance Mineral water Pick-up from Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Candidasa, Denpasar or Ngurah Rai International Airport. Please contact the supplier for a pick-up in other areas Entrance fees Lunch Parking fees
- Entrance to most temples will costs you $1 to $5 per person. Parking costs are between $0.50 and $1 per car
- A guide can be provided on request ($30 for 10-11 hours). Please contact the local supplier if you require a guide
- Please contact the local supplier to let them how many days you will require the driver service
- Please provide the name of your hotel in Bali and advise your preferred start time for the excursion
- The supplier will provide free pickup from the airport for guests staying in Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Kuta-Legian, Seminyak, Sanur, & Ubud. Extra Surcharge of $16 will applied for the guests staying in Candidasa
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
- Best Seller
Lake Batur: Natural Hot Spring Experience
Visit a wonderful place hidden in Kintamani and be surrounded by captivating nature in a spectacular mountainous region, while soaking in the natural hot springs after yo1 ReviewsFrom IDR 300,000
Kamafari SurfcampSouth-Bali, Bali
We offer: a laid-back atmosphere, good food, barbecues, tropical garden, beautiful view, sunsets over sea, and guaranteed waves.............
East Bat Cave, Tenganan & Water Palaces Full-Day Tour
Look for pythons in the bat cave of Goa Lawah Temple, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-36 ReviewsFrom IDR 580,000
Synergy MMA AcademySouth-Bali, Bali
The only complete (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts and (BJJ) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Bali.............
Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
This flexi combo tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali and Nusa Penida. Snap photos and experience the beauty of both islands as y17 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,391,804
Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with Lunchbox
Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkeling and other fun water activities at Labuhan Amuk Beach. Relish in exploring Labuhan Amuk Beach’s gorgeous waters, filled with beautFrom IDR 707,485
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
- Best Seller
Lovina Beach and Bedugul: North Coast Mountain Tour in Bali
Venture into rural Bali and see some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the island. Leave behind the flat land and head into the steep mountains. Marvel at the Gitg9 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
Nusa Dua: Underwater Sea Walking Experience
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a sea walker experience, an extra5 ReviewsFrom IDR 649,731