Bali Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the island and snap some Instagram-worthy pictures
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and learn about Balinese culture from your guide
- Visit a waterfall, temple, water palace, rice field and end your journey on a swing in a jungle
DescriptionBali is without doubt filled with an endless collection of seascapes, landscapes and beautiful landmarks that will stun even the most articulate poet. This tour is designed for those who wish to visit the most iconic and picturesque sites throughout the island. On top of snapping some Instagram-worthy pictures, you'll learn about the Balinese culture and history behind those sites and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature. Your first stop will be the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Be awed by the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Your guide will not only snap cool shots for you but will also explain the history of the ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture. You will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning. Your next scenic spot will be at Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the sun rays shining straight through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon. You will also have a chance to swim in the waterfall. You'll then take a journey to Ubud where you will be able to walk in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants. Last but not least, you will fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or jungle. You'll have opportunities for lots of pictures so don't forget your camera!
IncludesTour guide Hotel transfer (if private tour option is selected) Entrance fees Jungle swing Mineral water Lunch
- Do not forget to pack your camera. You will visit a spectacular waterfall in a cave and have to pass the water streams and rocky path. It is advised to wear shorts and sandals for this section, or at least pack them with you
- Please remember to also wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs for the temple visit
- Being in good physical condition is required as the tour will involve walking and hiking up steps at the Lempuyang Temple
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- For the drone option, a professional drone pilot will join and follow you on this Instagram tour. You will receive 3-4 minutes of high quality and edited footage, sent to your email address 24 hours after the tour. The video will summarise scenic aerial and ground footage of your experience along the tour
- Pickup time for private tours is 6:30 AM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Vespa HireSeminyak, Bali
Get a cool Vespa and join the throngs touring Bali al fresco.............
Jiwa Bikram Yoga BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Jiwa Bikram Yoga Bali is the first to provide highly qualified yoga teachers, to offer the opportunity to make the most of the tranquil surroundings of Bali.............
Agung Rai Museum of ArtCentral Bali, Bali
Housing a vast collection of Balinese, Indonesian and international art, visiting the Agung Rai Museum of Art is a relaxing, cultural way to spend an afternoon...........
ATV Jungle Buggy Adventure
Head into the Bali jungle on a high-end ATV jungle buggy for an intense driving experience on a new course. Relax by the pool after your drive.53 ReviewsFrom IDR 750,000
- Best Seller
UNESCO Sites: Bedugul, Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot Full-Day Tour
Spend the day visiting Bali's UNESCO World Heritage Sites and see some of the most famous and beautiful temples on the island. Learn more about the culture and history of162 ReviewsFrom IDR 797,500
Taman Nusa Cultural ParkSouth-Bali, Bali
See Indonesia in an afternoon. 69 Dwellings re-assembled from all the islands of Indonesia. superb lunches in the raised restaurant.............
Scenic Ubud and Kintamani Volcano Full-Day Tour
Experience the artistic heritage of Ubud on a full-day tour of Bali, and get panoramic views of the lake and volcano of Mt. Batur. Taste the famous coffee made using the33 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,000,500
Bali Countryside Cycling Tour
This day tour and bicycle journey will take you far away from the regular tourist itinerary and deep within the true Bali. Take your chance to join a truly unique experie94 ReviewsFrom IDR 721,923
Wing Chun Kuen DummiesSouth-Bali, Bali
Here we reveal the self defense system that easily beats all others.............
Bali ZooGianyar, Bali
You will thrill at the high-pitched screams of gibbons or take a break and watch an exotic bird show! Stroll the beautifully landscaped paths, shaded with lush tropical v