Bali Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the island and snap some Instagram-worthy pictures
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and learn about Balinese culture from your guide
- Visit a waterfall, temple, water palace, rice field and end your journey on a swing in a jungle
DescriptionBali is without doubt filled with an endless collection of seascapes, landscapes and beautiful landmarks that will stun even the most articulate poet. This tour is designed for those who wish to visit the most iconic and picturesque sites throughout the island. On top of snapping some Instagram-worthy pictures, you'll learn about the Balinese culture and history behind those sites and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature. Your first stop will be the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Be awed by the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Your guide will not only snap cool shots for you but will also explain the history of the ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture. You will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning. Your next scenic spot will be at Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the sun rays shining straight through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon. You will also have a chance to swim in the waterfall. You'll then take a journey to Ubud where you will be able to walk in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants. Last but not least, you will fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or jungle. You'll have opportunities for lots of pictures so don't forget your camera!
IncludesTour guide Hotel transfer (if private tour option is selected) Entrance fees Jungle swing Mineral water Lunch
- Do not forget to pack your camera. You will visit a spectacular waterfall in a cave and have to pass the water streams and rocky path. It is advised to wear shorts and sandals for this section, or at least pack them with you
- Please remember to also wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs for the temple visit
- Being in good physical condition is required as the tour will involve walking and hiking up steps at the Lempuyang Temple
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- For the drone option, a professional drone pilot will join and follow you on this Instagram tour. You will receive 3-4 minutes of high quality and edited footage, sent to your email address 24 hours after the tour. The video will summarise scenic aerial and ground footage of your experience along the tour
- Pickup time for private tours is 6:30 AM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Desa Seni Yoga ResortSouth-Bali, Bali
A village resort located in Canggu, Bali, Indonesia offering a true cultural experience.............
Mount Batur Sunrise Hike and Hidden Waterfall
Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur on an early morning hike up Bali's most emblematic mountain. Stop and swim at Kanto Lampo waterfall.106 ReviewsFrom IDR 899,000
CASPLA Bali Sea View ToursSouth-Bali, Bali
CASPLA provides complete onsite information about places of interest, places to visit, tourist sites and objects to see on Nusa Penida Island.............
Nirwana Bali Golf ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
The breathtaking beauty of this course is highlighted by rice fields forming some of the rough, and strategically placed bunkers and spectacular ocean views, on the three
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
From 2-Day Nusa Penida & Lembongan Complete Tour
Enjoy this specially tailored tour for those who would love to see and do more activities in Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Penida island. Visit iconic places on both islands, sno46 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,671,116
Surf Goddess RetreatsSouth-Bali, Bali
Surf Goddess Retreats is a boutique holiday resort on the Indonesian island of Bali, a girls-only hide-away for adventurous women.............
Experience the newest extreme water sport: Flyboard, which uses hydro-propulsion forces to power the board and send you soaring into the air and flying high over the oceaFrom IDR 866,308
Bali Butterfly ParkCentral-Bali, Bali
Bali Butterfly Park is the only centre for breeding, preservation and research into butterflies for educational and scientific purposes in Indonesia.............
Seminyak: Ultimate Culinary Experience Tour
Surprise your senses with a mystery dining adventure like no other. Experience Bali's best culinary offerings, sample the world-class food scene and amazing high-end restFrom IDR 1,600,000