Bali Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the island and snap some Instagram-worthy pictures
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and learn about Balinese culture from your guide
- Visit a waterfall, temple, water palace, rice field and end your journey on a swing in a jungle
DescriptionBali is without doubt filled with an endless collection of seascapes, landscapes and beautiful landmarks that will stun even the most articulate poet. This tour is designed for those who wish to visit the most iconic and picturesque sites throughout the island. On top of snapping some Instagram-worthy pictures, you'll learn about the Balinese culture and history behind those sites and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature. Your first stop will be the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Be awed by the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Your guide will not only snap cool shots for you but will also explain the history of the ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture. You will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning. Your next scenic spot will be at Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the sun rays shining straight through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon. You will also have a chance to swim in the waterfall. You'll then take a journey to Ubud where you will be able to walk in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants. Last but not least, you will fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or jungle. You'll have opportunities for lots of pictures so don't forget your camera!
IncludesTour guide Hotel transfer (if private tour option is selected) Entrance fees Jungle swing Mineral water Lunch
- Do not forget to pack your camera. You will visit a spectacular waterfall in a cave and have to pass the water streams and rocky path. It is advised to wear shorts and sandals for this section, or at least pack them with you
- Please remember to also wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs for the temple visit
- Being in good physical condition is required as the tour will involve walking and hiking up steps at the Lempuyang Temple
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- For the drone option, a professional drone pilot will join and follow you on this Instagram tour. You will receive 3-4 minutes of high quality and edited footage, sent to your email address 24 hours after the tour. The video will summarise scenic aerial and ground footage of your experience along the tour
- Pickup time for private tours is 6:30 AM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
The Art of Body StudiosSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali's Elite Fitness Professionals aim is to deliver effective, progressive and inspirational fitness and lifestyle solutions.............
Bali Equestrian CentreSouth-Bali, Bali
The Bali Equestrian Center is surrounded by beautiful rice fields, local villages and has a spectacular view of the inner island mountains and volcanic region............
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali All Inclusive: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples & Volcano
See the scenic rice terraces, local temples, and dramatic landscape of Bali on a 9-hour guided tour. Go to Kintamani to experience an active volcano and lake. Explore Bal960 ReviewsFrom IDR 820,000
The Bali Hai Reef Cruise to Nusa Lembongan Island.South-Bali, Bali
The luxury catamaran Bali Hai II departs Benoa harbour at 9.15am daily to Nusa Lembongan, where it moors alongside a purpose-built pontoon, which is packed with activitie
Bali Bike RentalSouth-Bali, Bali
Start exploring Bali the right way with Bali Bike Rental, where quality and reliability come first.............
Finns Day Use Airport Package
Enjoy a private airport transfer, luggage storage and access to multiple activities including fitness centre, spa, bar and Splash Water Park.From IDR 450,000
Telaga Waja River: Rafting Expedition with Buffet Lunch
Enjoy the adventure of white water rafting down the Telaga Waja River, located in a quiet and secluded area away from the hustle and bustle of the city.1 ReviewsFrom IDR 563,100
Full-Day Spiritual Cleansing and Shamanic Healing Tour
Meet one of Bali's most famous healers, named Cokorda Rai from Puri Negari Ubud, and take some time to cleanse spiritually at the Bali Holy Spring Temple at Tirta Empul i91 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
From Ubud: Authentic Cooking Class in a Local Village
Learn the secrets of Balinese food at a half-day cooking class in a traditional village. Visit a local market to select fresh ingredients, enjoy scenic views from a rice26 ReviewsFrom IDR 433,154