Bali Instagram Tour: The Most Scenic Spots
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the island and snap some Instagram-worthy pictures
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and learn about Balinese culture from your guide
- Visit a waterfall, temple, water palace, rice field and end your journey on a swing in a jungle
DescriptionBali is without doubt filled with an endless collection of seascapes, landscapes and beautiful landmarks that will stun even the most articulate poet. This tour is designed for those who wish to visit the most iconic and picturesque sites throughout the island. On top of snapping some Instagram-worthy pictures, you'll learn about the Balinese culture and history behind those sites and immerse yourself in the beauty of nature. Your first stop will be the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Be awed by the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Your guide will not only snap cool shots for you but will also explain the history of the ancient temple as well as the Balinese people and their culture. You will then visit Tirta Gangga, which is well known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. The water palace features tiered fountains, gardens, and stone sculptures of mythical creatures spouting water into bathing pools. Just outside the palace grounds, the views of the lush rice paddies of northeastern Bali are stunning. Your next scenic spot will be at Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the sun rays shining straight through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon. You will also have a chance to swim in the waterfall. You'll then take a journey to Ubud where you will be able to walk in a beautiful rice field with the green of coconut plants. Last but not least, you will fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or jungle. You'll have opportunities for lots of pictures so don't forget your camera!
IncludesTour guide Hotel transfer (if private tour option is selected) Entrance fees Jungle swing Mineral water Lunch
- Do not forget to pack your camera. You will visit a spectacular waterfall in a cave and have to pass the water streams and rocky path. It is advised to wear shorts and sandals for this section, or at least pack them with you
- Please remember to also wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs for the temple visit
- Being in good physical condition is required as the tour will involve walking and hiking up steps at the Lempuyang Temple
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- For the drone option, a professional drone pilot will join and follow you on this Instagram tour. You will receive 3-4 minutes of high quality and edited footage, sent to your email address 24 hours after the tour. The video will summarise scenic aerial and ground footage of your experience along the tour
- Pickup time for private tours is 6:30 AM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Full-Day Snorkeling Trip to Nusa Penida & Manta Point
Experience the beauty of the underwater world on a snorkeling tour to Nusa Penida Island. Enjoy lunch on the boat and relax after your dives.12 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,298,018
Bali Barat National ParkNorth-Bali, Bali
Bali Barat National Park protects 200 species of flora, many species of fauna and 160 bird species, plus numerous coral reefs..........
Beachwalk XXI Cinema ComplexSouth-Bali, Bali
Located at Jalan Pantai Kuta in the heart of Kuta, beachwalk and Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort.............
From Day Trip to Yogyakarta with Flight Option
Explore Yogyakarta from Bali in one day. Relax with door-to-door transportation and discover the incredible Buddhist and Hindu temples, Borobudur and Prambanan, as well a2 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,743,308
Maritimo 48South-Bali, Bali
The Maritimo 48 is the epitome of careful design and engineering.............
Tukad Under River Tubing Expedition
Enjoy an exciting day of adventure with white water tubing down Bali's picturesque Tukad Unda River. Experience an activity of fun located in a quiet and secluded area aw1 ReviewsFrom IDR 563,100
Bali Equestrian CentreSouth-Bali, Bali
The Bali Equestrian Center is surrounded by beautiful rice fields, local villages and has a spectacular view of the inner island mountains and volcanic region............
All 4 DivingSouth-Bali, Bali
One of the best diving companies in Bali, with 3 retail outlets and its own live aboard boat, The Mermaid.............
Desa Seni Yoga ResortSouth-Bali, Bali
A village resort located in Canggu, Bali, Indonesia offering a true cultural experience.............
Bali All Inclusive: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples & Volcano
See the scenic rice terraces, local temples, and dramatic landscape of Bali on a 9-hour guided tour. Go to Kintamani to experience an active volcano and lake. Explore Bal960 ReviewsFrom IDR 820,000