Kintamani Volcano 30-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover spectacular views of Bali's active volcanoes on Mount Batur and Mount Agung
- Get a bird's eye view of highland lakes and stepped rice fields
- Experience a 5-star helicopter flight in the sleek Airbus Eurocopter B2 Helicopter with luxury leather interior and a state of the art camera system
- Enjoy engaging in-flight commentary from your experienced pilot
DescriptionEnjoy bird's-eye views on this luxury 30-minute helicopter tour. Admire Lake Batur, a sparkling caldera lake, and majestic Mount Batur. You'll be picked up from your hotel and meet your pilot at the Mason Elephant Park Heliport near Ubud. Climb aboard a high-end helicopter featuring air conditioning, a comfortable leather interior, a state-of-the-art internal and external camera system, and a sound system. Led by a knowledgeable pilot, head northeast over deep river valleys and picturesque rice fields. Watch the rim of the Batur caldera looming ahead and fly over the top to view the breathtaking caldera lake. Marvel at Mount Batur, an active stratovolcano that has erupted 26 times from 1804 to 2005 including a massive eruption in 1926. Bring your camera for some amazing pictures. At the end of your flight, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesGuided helicopter tour of Mount Batur Headset for commentary Live tour commentary in English Return transfers Insurance Mineral water • Cold towel Food and other beverages Photographs • DVD
- Maximum combined total flying weight is 1,102 pounds (500 kg) with a maximum group size of 5 people
- Hotel pickup is available from hotels in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, and Ubud
- Due to weather condition, you will only receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time one day prior to your tour.
- Alcohol, smoking, and controlled substances are prohibited on this tour. Customers who appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol are subject to refusal.
- Prior to boarding, passenger’s names, passport numbers, nationalities and approx weights are required under Indonesian Civil Aviation law.
- All flights and/or routes are subject to the pilot's discretion and weather permitting. If your tour is canceled by the tour provider, you may reschedule or receive a full refund.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
The Art of Body StudiosSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali's Elite Fitness Professionals aim is to deliver effective, progressive and inspirational fitness and lifestyle solutions.............
Bali Equestrian CentreSouth-Bali, Bali
The Bali Equestrian Center is surrounded by beautiful rice fields, local villages and has a spectacular view of the inner island mountains and volcanic region............
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali All Inclusive: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples & Volcano
See the scenic rice terraces, local temples, and dramatic landscape of Bali on a 9-hour guided tour. Go to Kintamani to experience an active volcano and lake. Explore Bal960 ReviewsFrom IDR 820,000
The Bali Hai Reef Cruise to Nusa Lembongan Island.South-Bali, Bali
The luxury catamaran Bali Hai II departs Benoa harbour at 9.15am daily to Nusa Lembongan, where it moors alongside a purpose-built pontoon, which is packed with activitie
Bali Bike RentalSouth-Bali, Bali
Start exploring Bali the right way with Bali Bike Rental, where quality and reliability come first.............
Finns Day Use Airport Package
Enjoy a private airport transfer, luggage storage and access to multiple activities including fitness centre, spa, bar and Splash Water Park.From IDR 450,000
Telaga Waja River: Rafting Expedition with Buffet Lunch
Enjoy the adventure of white water rafting down the Telaga Waja River, located in a quiet and secluded area away from the hustle and bustle of the city.1 ReviewsFrom IDR 563,100
Full-Day Spiritual Cleansing and Shamanic Healing Tour
Meet one of Bali's most famous healers, named Cokorda Rai from Puri Negari Ubud, and take some time to cleanse spiritually at the Bali Holy Spring Temple at Tirta Empul i91 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
From Ubud: Authentic Cooking Class in a Local Village
Learn the secrets of Balinese food at a half-day cooking class in a traditional village. Visit a local market to select fresh ingredients, enjoy scenic views from a rice26 ReviewsFrom IDR 433,154