Kintamani Volcano 30-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover spectacular views of Bali's active volcanoes on Mount Batur and Mount Agung
- Get a bird's eye view of highland lakes and stepped rice fields
- Experience a 5-star helicopter flight in the sleek Airbus Eurocopter B2 Helicopter with luxury leather interior and a state of the art camera system
- Enjoy engaging in-flight commentary from your experienced pilot
DescriptionEnjoy bird's-eye views on this luxury 30-minute helicopter tour. Admire Lake Batur, a sparkling caldera lake, and majestic Mount Batur. You'll be picked up from your hotel and meet your pilot at the Mason Elephant Park Heliport near Ubud. Climb aboard a high-end helicopter featuring air conditioning, a comfortable leather interior, a state-of-the-art internal and external camera system, and a sound system. Led by a knowledgeable pilot, head northeast over deep river valleys and picturesque rice fields. Watch the rim of the Batur caldera looming ahead and fly over the top to view the breathtaking caldera lake. Marvel at Mount Batur, an active stratovolcano that has erupted 26 times from 1804 to 2005 including a massive eruption in 1926. Bring your camera for some amazing pictures. At the end of your flight, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesGuided helicopter tour of Mount Batur Headset for commentary Live tour commentary in English Return transfers Insurance Mineral water • Cold towel Food and other beverages Photographs • DVD
- Maximum combined total flying weight is 1,102 pounds (500 kg) with a maximum group size of 5 people
- Hotel pickup is available from hotels in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, and Ubud
- Due to weather condition, you will only receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time one day prior to your tour.
- Alcohol, smoking, and controlled substances are prohibited on this tour. Customers who appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol are subject to refusal.
- Prior to boarding, passenger’s names, passport numbers, nationalities and approx weights are required under Indonesian Civil Aviation law.
- All flights and/or routes are subject to the pilot's discretion and weather permitting. If your tour is canceled by the tour provider, you may reschedule or receive a full refund.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
- Best Seller
Lake Batur: Natural Hot Spring Experience
Visit a wonderful place hidden in Kintamani and be surrounded by captivating nature in a spectacular mountainous region, while soaking in the natural hot springs after yo1 ReviewsFrom IDR 300,000
Kamafari SurfcampSouth-Bali, Bali
We offer: a laid-back atmosphere, good food, barbecues, tropical garden, beautiful view, sunsets over sea, and guaranteed waves.............
East Bat Cave, Tenganan & Water Palaces Full-Day Tour
Look for pythons in the bat cave of Goa Lawah Temple, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-36 ReviewsFrom IDR 580,000
Synergy MMA AcademySouth-Bali, Bali
The only complete (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts and (BJJ) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Bali.............
Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
This flexi combo tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali and Nusa Penida. Snap photos and experience the beauty of both islands as y17 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,391,804
Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with Lunchbox
Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkeling and other fun water activities at Labuhan Amuk Beach. Relish in exploring Labuhan Amuk Beach’s gorgeous waters, filled with beautFrom IDR 707,485
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
- Best Seller
Lovina Beach and Bedugul: North Coast Mountain Tour in Bali
Venture into rural Bali and see some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the island. Leave behind the flat land and head into the steep mountains. Marvel at the Gitg9 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
Nusa Dua: Underwater Sea Walking Experience
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a sea walker experience, an extra5 ReviewsFrom IDR 649,731