Kintamani Volcano 30-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover spectacular views of Bali's active volcanoes on Mount Batur and Mount Agung
- Get a bird's eye view of highland lakes and stepped rice fields
- Experience a 5-star helicopter flight in the sleek Airbus Eurocopter B2 Helicopter with luxury leather interior and a state of the art camera system
- Enjoy engaging in-flight commentary from your experienced pilot
DescriptionEnjoy bird's-eye views on this luxury 30-minute helicopter tour. Admire Lake Batur, a sparkling caldera lake, and majestic Mount Batur. You'll be picked up from your hotel and meet your pilot at the Mason Elephant Park Heliport near Ubud. Climb aboard a high-end helicopter featuring air conditioning, a comfortable leather interior, a state-of-the-art internal and external camera system, and a sound system. Led by a knowledgeable pilot, head northeast over deep river valleys and picturesque rice fields. Watch the rim of the Batur caldera looming ahead and fly over the top to view the breathtaking caldera lake. Marvel at Mount Batur, an active stratovolcano that has erupted 26 times from 1804 to 2005 including a massive eruption in 1926. Bring your camera for some amazing pictures. At the end of your flight, you'll be transferred back to your hotel.
IncludesGuided helicopter tour of Mount Batur Headset for commentary Live tour commentary in English Return transfers Insurance Mineral water • Cold towel Food and other beverages Photographs • DVD
- Maximum combined total flying weight is 1,102 pounds (500 kg) with a maximum group size of 5 people
- Hotel pickup is available from hotels in Nusa Dua, Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, and Ubud
- Due to weather condition, you will only receive confirmation of your exact tour departure time one day prior to your tour.
- Alcohol, smoking, and controlled substances are prohibited on this tour. Customers who appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol are subject to refusal.
- Prior to boarding, passenger’s names, passport numbers, nationalities and approx weights are required under Indonesian Civil Aviation law.
- All flights and/or routes are subject to the pilot's discretion and weather permitting. If your tour is canceled by the tour provider, you may reschedule or receive a full refund.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the