Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Bali on your first day and choose a day to hop on the fast boat to Nusa Penida
- Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the island of Bali and Nusa Penida
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and learn about Balinese culture
- Visit a waterfall, temple, water palace, and rice fields for amazing photos
DescriptionDay 1: Bali On your first day, make your first stop at the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Take in the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Let your guide snap cool shots for you and explain the history of the ancient temple, the Balinese people, and their culture. Visit Tirta Gangga, known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. Move on to Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the sun rays shining through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon, and have a chance to swim in the waterfall. Make a journey to Ubud to walk in a beautiful rice field among the coconut plants. Last but not least, fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or jungle. Day 2: Nusa Penida On the second day of your choice, climb aboard a fast boat at Sanur Beach and cross the sea to Toyapakeh on the small island of Nusa Penida. Visit the famous Kelingking Beach for the chance to take photos of the most beautiful spot on the island. Snap magical pictures at Batu Molenteng Tree House, marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean, and then continue to Pasih Uug (Broken Beach) and swim at the natural pool of Angel's Billabong.
IncludesTour guide Hotel transfer Entrance fees Roundtrip fast boat ticket to Nusa Penida Jungle swing Mineral water
- The date you select on the booking will be the day for the Bali Instagram tour; please insert the second day of your choice for Nusa Penida on the next page during booking process
- Both Bali Instagram and Nusa Penida tour will take approximately 10-12 hours
- Do not forget to pack your camera
- You will visit a spectacular waterfall in a cave and have to pass the water streams and rocky path
- It is advised to wear shorts and sandals for this section, or at least pack them with you
- Please remember to also wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs for the temple visit
- Please be aware that there will be some bumpy and narrow roads on Nusa Penida, although they are worth it for the scenery
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
- Best Seller
Lake Batur: Natural Hot Spring Experience
Visit a wonderful place hidden in Kintamani and be surrounded by captivating nature in a spectacular mountainous region, while soaking in the natural hot springs after yo1 ReviewsFrom IDR 300,000
Kamafari SurfcampSouth-Bali, Bali
We offer: a laid-back atmosphere, good food, barbecues, tropical garden, beautiful view, sunsets over sea, and guaranteed waves.............
East Bat Cave, Tenganan & Water Palaces Full-Day Tour
Look for pythons in the bat cave of Goa Lawah Temple, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-36 ReviewsFrom IDR 580,000
Synergy MMA AcademySouth-Bali, Bali
The only complete (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts and (BJJ) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Bali.............
Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with Lunchbox
Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkeling and other fun water activities at Labuhan Amuk Beach. Relish in exploring Labuhan Amuk Beach’s gorgeous waters, filled with beautFrom IDR 707,485
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
- Best Seller
Lovina Beach and Bedugul: North Coast Mountain Tour in Bali
Venture into rural Bali and see some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the island. Leave behind the flat land and head into the steep mountains. Marvel at the Gitg9 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
Nusa Dua: Underwater Sea Walking Experience
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a sea walker experience, an extra5 ReviewsFrom IDR 649,731
Denpasar: Tamata Adventure Canyoning
Tamata Canyon is more than a simple descent; it is an authentic trip in the bowels of Bali, the discovery of a wild and exceptional place where simplicity equals beauty.From IDR 3,320,847