Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Bali on your first day and choose a day to hop on the fast boat to Nusa Penida
- Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the island of Bali and Nusa Penida
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of nature and learn about Balinese culture
- Visit a waterfall, temple, water palace, and rice fields for amazing photos
DescriptionDay 1: Bali On your first day, make your first stop at the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Take in the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Let your guide snap cool shots for you and explain the history of the ancient temple, the Balinese people, and their culture. Visit Tirta Gangga, known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. Move on to Tukad Cepung waterfall. Admire the sun rays shining through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon, and have a chance to swim in the waterfall. Make a journey to Ubud to walk in a beautiful rice field among the coconut plants. Last but not least, fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or jungle. Day 2: Nusa Penida On the second day of your choice, climb aboard a fast boat at Sanur Beach and cross the sea to Toyapakeh on the small island of Nusa Penida. Visit the famous Kelingking Beach for the chance to take photos of the most beautiful spot on the island. Snap magical pictures at Batu Molenteng Tree House, marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean, and then continue to Pasih Uug (Broken Beach) and swim at the natural pool of Angel's Billabong.
IncludesTour guide Hotel transfer Entrance fees Roundtrip fast boat ticket to Nusa Penida Jungle swing Mineral water
- The date you select on the booking will be the day for the Bali Instagram tour; please insert the second day of your choice for Nusa Penida on the next page during booking process
- Both Bali Instagram and Nusa Penida tour will take approximately 10-12 hours
- Do not forget to pack your camera
- You will visit a spectacular waterfall in a cave and have to pass the water streams and rocky path
- It is advised to wear shorts and sandals for this section, or at least pack them with you
- Please remember to also wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs for the temple visit
- Please be aware that there will be some bumpy and narrow roads on Nusa Penida, although they are worth it for the scenery
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Ubud: Monkey Forest, Rice Terrace & Tanah Lot Tour
Tour the Ubud area and discover Bali's artistic scene. Visit craft villages to watch local artisans weaving batik textiles or making objects out of wood. Go to the Sacred248 ReviewsFrom IDR 696,000
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
Fast Boat Transfers between Bali and Lombok
Save precious time on your vacation and catch the fast boat between Bali and Lombok to spend more time snorkeling, diving or lazing on the beach! Benefit from hotel pick-2 ReviewsFrom IDR 600,000
Kickboxing BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Kickboxing Bali at Dojo Aora provides dutch-style kickboxing classes for all levels, from the complete beginner to the advanced fighter.............
Maritimo 48South-Bali, Bali
The Maritimo 48 is the epitome of careful design and engineering.............
Apneista Freediving & YogaEast-Bali, Bali
Apneista Bali have given training in freediving and yoga to hundreds of students, of all walks of life and levels of ability.............
Bali Zoo: Night at The Zoo Experience
Interact with exotic wildlife in their habitats under the stars during a guided night tour of Bali Zoo. Feed the elephants and deers then hear the incredible sounds of thFrom IDR 1,055,000
Sunrise School of SurfingCentral-Bali, Bali
Learn to surf in Bali.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Best of Private Customized Full-Day Tour
Experience Bali according to your interests on a customizable full-day tour, and choose what you want to see and do with a licensed guide. Marvel at the rice terraces sur526 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500