Parasailing and Jet Ski Adventure
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Feel like a bird flying in the air as you soar over the ocean during this parasailing adventure
- Take in the mesmerizing views from the top as you glide over a beautiful Bali beach
- Learn how to operate a jet ski and feel refreshed by high speeds on the sea
DescriptionSoar over the magnificent Indian Ocean on a thrilling parasailing adventure, glide through the air, and feel the wind on your skin as you take in the breathtaking views. Parasailing is a fun recreational activity where a person is towed behind a boat while attached to a parachute with a special design. As the boat speeds off you will be lifted in the air and soar high above the sea with an amazing view of the scenery below. After your soaring moment, you will be given instructions on how to drive a jet ski. You will then drive the jet ski on your own and have fun with views of the beautiful beach. You will be equipped with a life jacket and the professional jet ski guide will keep an eye on you to ensure your safety and security during your adventures. Have your very own James Bond moment on your own jet ski and admire the coastline of Bali's Nusa Dua area from the water.
Includes6-minute parasailing experience 15-minute jet ski experience - if option selected Hotel transfers Local instructor Basic insurance Lunch Drinks
- Please bring your own towel, beach outfit, sandals, hat, sun block, and spare clothes
- The hotel transfer covers Nusa Dua, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Tuban, Canggu, and Jimbaran
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and those with back problems, epilepsy, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
- Participants below 7 years of age have to be accompanied by adults
- The maximum capacity is up to 3 people at a time with a maximum weight limit up to 200kgs depending on the wind condition
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the