Private Car or Minibus Charter With Driver
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Plan your perfect day and visit Bali’s best sites, restaurants and spas
- Enjoy the privacy of your own vehicle and driver
- Stay cool in a modern, air-conditioned vehicle with cold towels and mineral water
DescriptionThere’s much to see on Bali – a large island with limited public transportation options for visitors. Hire a private vehicle and experience all the island has to offer. Multiple vehicle sizes are available for group of up to 12 passengers. The driver will pick you up at your accommodation and take you wherever you’d like to go on this 10-hour program. This opens a world of possibilities for your holiday. Check out the art scene in Ubud or surf the best hidden beaches. Cruise up and down Mount Batur and see the famed rice terraces. Eat and drink at all of the island’s latest hot spots. Your driver will take you anywhere on the island you want to go and will wait for you at every stop. If you love having freedom of choice and having fun at your own pace, this is the best way to discover Bali.
IncludesDriver Facial towel Mineral water Hotel pick-up and drop off Petrol Tips for the driver (optional) Overtime fee (IDR 50,000 per hour)
- Option A covers pick-up, drop off and day trip (10-hour) in the following areas including Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Sanur Canggu, Legian, Nusa Dua, Uluwatu, Benoa, Ubud, Tanah Lot
- Select Option B to cover more areas for pick-up, drop off and day trip (10-hour) in Lovina, Pemuteran, Candi Dasa, Amed and Kintamani
- The driver has the right to refuse your request should you be in an area that is not listed in your booking
- Should you wish to arrange for more areas that are not listed, you may contact GetYourGuide customer service to customize your request accordingly
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Vespa HireSeminyak, Bali
Get a cool Vespa and join the throngs touring Bali al fresco.............
Jiwa Bikram Yoga BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Jiwa Bikram Yoga Bali is the first to provide highly qualified yoga teachers, to offer the opportunity to make the most of the tranquil surroundings of Bali.............
Agung Rai Museum of ArtCentral Bali, Bali
Housing a vast collection of Balinese, Indonesian and international art, visiting the Agung Rai Museum of Art is a relaxing, cultural way to spend an afternoon...........
ATV Jungle Buggy Adventure
Head into the Bali jungle on a high-end ATV jungle buggy for an intense driving experience on a new course. Relax by the pool after your drive.53 ReviewsFrom IDR 750,000
- Best Seller
UNESCO Sites: Bedugul, Jatiluwih and Tanah Lot Full-Day Tour
Spend the day visiting Bali's UNESCO World Heritage Sites and see some of the most famous and beautiful temples on the island. Learn more about the culture and history of162 ReviewsFrom IDR 797,500
Taman Nusa Cultural ParkSouth-Bali, Bali
See Indonesia in an afternoon. 69 Dwellings re-assembled from all the islands of Indonesia. superb lunches in the raised restaurant.............
Scenic Ubud and Kintamani Volcano Full-Day Tour
Experience the artistic heritage of Ubud on a full-day tour of Bali, and get panoramic views of the lake and volcano of Mt. Batur. Taste the famous coffee made using the33 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,000,500
Bali Countryside Cycling Tour
This day tour and bicycle journey will take you far away from the regular tourist itinerary and deep within the true Bali. Take your chance to join a truly unique experie94 ReviewsFrom IDR 721,923
Wing Chun Kuen DummiesSouth-Bali, Bali
Here we reveal the self defense system that easily beats all others.............
Bali ZooGianyar, Bali
You will thrill at the high-pitched screams of gibbons or take a break and watch an exotic bird show! Stroll the beautifully landscaped paths, shaded with lush tropical v