From Day Trip to Yogyakarta with Flight Option
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Borobudur, the world's largest Buddhist temple and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit Prambanan, the tallest and the most beautiful Hindu temple in Indonesia, also a UNESCO Heritage Site
- Explore the ancient temples of Mendut and Pawon
- Experience the magnificent view of the active volcano, Mount Merapi
- Visit the home of aristocrats and royalty in Yogyakarta Palace
DescriptionGet picked up from your hotel, head to the airport and hop on a plane for a full-day adventure in Yogyakarta on Java Island. Once landed, you will meet your professional guide and head to Indonesia's largest and most beautiful Hindu temple, Prambanan. Learn about the history and folklore of the ninth-century temple before going to the Sultan Palace Kraton. Built in 1790, the Sultan Palace Keraton remains a center of the walled city with shops, markets, schools, mosques and the city’s batik dyeing and silver industries. Your next destination is the world's largest Buddhist Temple and UNESCO World Heritage Site, Borobudur Temple. An example of Indonesia’s classic art and architecture, the temple consists of three monuments, which together represent the phases in the attainment of nirvana. Upon arrival back in Bali, you will be picked up and brought back to your hotel. This is a perfect tour if you have only one day for exploring the Yogyakarta area and want to see its most famous sites.
IncludesEntrance tickets Return flight tickets by Garuda Indonesia (if option selected) Professional guide Drivers Private car with AC • Return airport transfers (in Bali and Yogyakarta) • Mineral water Donations Parking fees Accommodation Meals
- If you choose the flight option, you will fly on a Garuda Indonesia economy flight
- Departure is from Bali at 7:00 AM (GA-251) and returns to Bali at 8:45 PM (GA-254), the flight will take approximately 1-hour
- If you choose to purchase your own flight, it is recommended that you book the same suggested flights as above (otherwise, please book the flight with arrival to Yogyakarta before 9:30 AM and return to Bali after 7:00 PM)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the