Mount Batur Sunrise Trek and White Water Rafting
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Hike to the summit of Mount Batur to watch the sunrise
- Cool down with a white water rafting adventure on the Ayung River
- Enjoy a tasty Indonesian lunch
- See the rice fields, rock carvings and rainforest from a different perspective
DescriptionTake an early morning tour to Mount Batur and experience the majesty of an active volcano and its surrounding landscape at the first light of day. Experience a day of adventure on the paradise island, including breakfast at the top of the mountain and an included Indonesian lunch. Following pick-up from your hotel, journey to the start point of your hike by 03:30, and get a safety briefing and overview of the trek from your guide on arrival. Start your hike at 04:00 with a steep climb of about 2 hours to reach the summit of the mountain, 5,633 feet (1,717 meters) above sea level. Enjoy breakfast as you watch the sunrise and take in views of Lake Batur and Mount Rinjani. Then, take an optional walk around the crater. Hike back down the mountain and rest your legs on the 1-hour drive to the Ayung River, where you will meet your rafting guide and get a paddling lesson and safety briefing before heading out onto the water. Spend an exhilarating 3 hours white water rafting and marvel at the rice fields, rainforest, waterfalls and rock carvings from a different perspective. Benefit from an optional stop at a coffee plantation on the drive back to your hotel to sample the local coffee and tea. Get dropped off at your hotel at approximately 18:00 at the end of the tour services.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Entrance fees Bottled water Morning breakfast tea Lunch Local guide All taxes, fees and handling charges Gratuities (optional)
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 10 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- This activity is not recommended for those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- The trek is not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket
- Pick up time schedule: Kuta/Legian 01:30; Seminyak 01:30; Nusa Dua 01:30; Jimbaran 01:30; Canggu 01:30; Sanur 02:00; Ubud 02:15
- You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour or else to a different drop off point after the tour so long as it's still in the coverage area (see above cities)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the