Mount Batur Sunrise Trek and White Water Rafting
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Hike to the summit of Mount Batur to watch the sunrise
- Cool down with a white water rafting adventure on the Ayung River
- Enjoy a tasty Indonesian lunch
- See the rice fields, rock carvings and rainforest from a different perspective
DescriptionTake an early morning tour to Mount Batur and experience the majesty of an active volcano and its surrounding landscape at the first light of day. Experience a day of adventure on the paradise island, including breakfast at the top of the mountain and an included Indonesian lunch. Following pick-up from your hotel, journey to the start point of your hike by 03:30, and get a safety briefing and overview of the trek from your guide on arrival. Start your hike at 04:00 with a steep climb of about 2 hours to reach the summit of the mountain, 5,633 feet (1,717 meters) above sea level. Enjoy breakfast as you watch the sunrise and take in views of Lake Batur and Mount Rinjani. Then, take an optional walk around the crater. Hike back down the mountain and rest your legs on the 1-hour drive to the Ayung River, where you will meet your rafting guide and get a paddling lesson and safety briefing before heading out onto the water. Spend an exhilarating 3 hours white water rafting and marvel at the rice fields, rainforest, waterfalls and rock carvings from a different perspective. Benefit from an optional stop at a coffee plantation on the drive back to your hotel to sample the local coffee and tea. Get dropped off at your hotel at approximately 18:00 at the end of the tour services.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Entrance fees Bottled water Morning breakfast tea Lunch Local guide All taxes, fees and handling charges Gratuities (optional)
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 10 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique
- Adult pricing applies to all participants
- This activity is not recommended for those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- The trek is not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket
- Pick up time schedule: Kuta/Legian 01:30; Seminyak 01:30; Nusa Dua 01:30; Jimbaran 01:30; Canggu 01:30; Sanur 02:00; Ubud 02:15
- You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour or else to a different drop off point after the tour so long as it's still in the coverage area (see above cities)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
- Best Seller
Lake Batur: Natural Hot Spring Experience
Visit a wonderful place hidden in Kintamani and be surrounded by captivating nature in a spectacular mountainous region, while soaking in the natural hot springs after yo1 ReviewsFrom IDR 300,000
Kamafari SurfcampSouth-Bali, Bali
We offer: a laid-back atmosphere, good food, barbecues, tropical garden, beautiful view, sunsets over sea, and guaranteed waves.............
East Bat Cave, Tenganan & Water Palaces Full-Day Tour
Look for pythons in the bat cave of Goa Lawah Temple, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-36 ReviewsFrom IDR 580,000
Synergy MMA AcademySouth-Bali, Bali
The only complete (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts and (BJJ) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Bali.............
Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
This flexi combo tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali and Nusa Penida. Snap photos and experience the beauty of both islands as y17 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,391,804
Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with Lunchbox
Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkeling and other fun water activities at Labuhan Amuk Beach. Relish in exploring Labuhan Amuk Beach’s gorgeous waters, filled with beautFrom IDR 707,485
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
- Best Seller
Lovina Beach and Bedugul: North Coast Mountain Tour in Bali
Venture into rural Bali and see some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the island. Leave behind the flat land and head into the steep mountains. Marvel at the Gitg9 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
Nusa Dua: Underwater Sea Walking Experience
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a sea walker experience, an extra5 ReviewsFrom IDR 649,731