Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking with Breakfast Atop
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Witness the sunrise over the clouds at Bali’s sacred Mount Batur
- Trek through the jungle under a blanket of stars
- Admire the panoramic view of the three volcanoes of Mt. Agung, Mt. Abang and Mt. Rinjani in Lombok
- See the beauty of Lake Batur from the caldera as you descend down the mountain
- Taste delicious eggs cooked with the steam from the fissures in the volcano
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel, head to the Kintamani region to hike your way up Mount Batur. This iconic, extremely-active volcano draws many visitors from around the world with its beauty and promise of adventure. From the starting point, which is located right in the bottom of the mountain, trek for around 2 hours up to the peak. From the top you will experience the a scenic sunrise view and the green caldera around the volcano. Witness a thick blanket of darkness be replaced by glistening orange and gold rays, bursting from the silhouette of Mount Agung with the glassy untouched sheen of Lake Batur. Your friendly guide will make you delicious eggs cooked with the steam from the volcano. As your descent begins, you will explore three younger craters while taking in the amazing volcanic landscape. You have an option to visit a coffee plantation site to enjoy a delicious cup of local Luwak coffee before heading back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Licensed English-speaking trekking guide Breakfast Beverage (tea, coffee, mineral water) All entrance fees Flashlight Trekking pole
- Do not forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen lotion/cream and wear proper walking/trekking shoes and jackets as the temperature will get cold at the summit
- Pick up area covers Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud. Pick up time is approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to starting time. Your local operator will confirm the exact timing with you
- You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour or else to a different drop off point after the tour so long it's still in the coverage area
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bali Cycling OperatorSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali Cycling Operator is a bicycling program established in Bali in 2002, supported by Bali Cycling Federation.............
- Best Seller
Sidemen: Firewood Cooking Class & Organic Farm Tour
Experience authentic Balinese cooking in the sacred village of Sidemen, away from tourist crowds. Enjoy the traditional way of cooking with firewood in an open air kitche2 ReviewsFrom IDR 404,277
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali Hai Dolphin CruiseSouth-Bali, Bali
Get out to sea in an Ocean Raft to see these wonderful creatures with our Bali Hai Dolphin Watching Cruise.............
Ayung River: All-Inclusive Tubing Adventure with Lunch
Tackle the Ayung River on this thrilling half-day tubing experience in Bali. Take in the scenery as you float downstream through the jungle and get your adrenaline pumpin3 ReviewsFrom IDR 866,308
Adventure Cycling with SobekSouth-Bali, Bali
Cycle through the rice fields and rain forests of Central Bali.............
Langudu: Horse Riding on the Beach and in the Rice Fields
Ride a horse through Bali's lush rice fields and along beautiful Pig Stone Beach. Both beginners and experienced riders are welcome on this tour.22 ReviewsFrom IDR 851,869
Bali Rafting AdventureSouth-Bali, Bali
White Water Rafting in the Heart of Bali............
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
The Golf Academy BaliSouth-Bali, Bali
Golf Academy Bali gives golf players the services of Rory Young, a fully-qualified British PGA Professional, for private golf lessons, clinics and corporate events at the