Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking with Breakfast Atop
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Witness the sunrise over the clouds at Bali’s sacred Mount Batur
- Trek through the jungle under a blanket of stars
- Admire the panoramic view of the three volcanoes of Mt. Agung, Mt. Abang and Mt. Rinjani in Lombok
- See the beauty of Lake Batur from the caldera as you descend down the mountain
- Taste delicious eggs cooked with the steam from the fissures in the volcano
DescriptionFollowing pick-up from your hotel, head to the Kintamani region to hike your way up Mount Batur. This iconic, extremely-active volcano draws many visitors from around the world with its beauty and promise of adventure. From the starting point, which is located right in the bottom of the mountain, trek for around 2 hours up to the peak. From the top you will experience the a scenic sunrise view and the green caldera around the volcano. Witness a thick blanket of darkness be replaced by glistening orange and gold rays, bursting from the silhouette of Mount Agung with the glassy untouched sheen of Lake Batur. Your friendly guide will make you delicious eggs cooked with the steam from the volcano. As your descent begins, you will explore three younger craters while taking in the amazing volcanic landscape. You have an option to visit a coffee plantation site to enjoy a delicious cup of local Luwak coffee before heading back to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Licensed English-speaking trekking guide Breakfast Beverage (tea, coffee, mineral water) All entrance fees Flashlight Trekking pole
- Do not forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen lotion/cream and wear proper walking/trekking shoes and jackets as the temperature will get cold at the summit
- Pick up area covers Kuta, Legian, Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Sanur, Ubud. Pick up time is approximately 1-1.5 hours prior to starting time. Your local operator will confirm the exact timing with you
- You will be transferred back to your hotel after the tour or else to a different drop off point after the tour so long it's still in the coverage area
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and those with back, heart or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- The minimum suggested age to participate is 18 years old. Children may join the hike given strong level of fitness and physique
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
The Art of Body StudiosSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali's Elite Fitness Professionals aim is to deliver effective, progressive and inspirational fitness and lifestyle solutions.............
Bali Equestrian CentreSouth-Bali, Bali
The Bali Equestrian Center is surrounded by beautiful rice fields, local villages and has a spectacular view of the inner island mountains and volcanic region............
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali All Inclusive: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples & Volcano
See the scenic rice terraces, local temples, and dramatic landscape of Bali on a 9-hour guided tour. Go to Kintamani to experience an active volcano and lake. Explore Bal960 ReviewsFrom IDR 820,000
The Bali Hai Reef Cruise to Nusa Lembongan Island.South-Bali, Bali
The luxury catamaran Bali Hai II departs Benoa harbour at 9.15am daily to Nusa Lembongan, where it moors alongside a purpose-built pontoon, which is packed with activitie
Bali Bike RentalSouth-Bali, Bali
Start exploring Bali the right way with Bali Bike Rental, where quality and reliability come first.............
Finns Day Use Airport Package
Enjoy a private airport transfer, luggage storage and access to multiple activities including fitness centre, spa, bar and Splash Water Park.From IDR 450,000
Telaga Waja River: Rafting Expedition with Buffet Lunch
Enjoy the adventure of white water rafting down the Telaga Waja River, located in a quiet and secluded area away from the hustle and bustle of the city.1 ReviewsFrom IDR 563,100
Full-Day Spiritual Cleansing and Shamanic Healing Tour
Meet one of Bali's most famous healers, named Cokorda Rai from Puri Negari Ubud, and take some time to cleanse spiritually at the Bali Holy Spring Temple at Tirta Empul i91 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
From Ubud: Authentic Cooking Class in a Local Village
Learn the secrets of Balinese food at a half-day cooking class in a traditional village. Visit a local market to select fresh ingredients, enjoy scenic views from a rice26 ReviewsFrom IDR 433,154