Must-Do Tours in Mt. Batur, Nusa Penida & Instagram
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur and take a dip in a natural hot spring
- Explore Nusa Penida and marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the island and snap some Instagram-worthy pictures
- Save time doing research and planning your trip
DescriptionOn day one, experience the amazing Mount Batur. Upon arrival, you'll get a short introduction and safety briefing from your guide. All the guides are locals with experience in climbing Mount Batur since they were children! Benefit from their extensive knowledge and passion for the region before you embark on your 1.5-hour trek to the highest volcanic crater in Bali in time to watch the sunrise. At the top, enjoy breakfast and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area at the break of day. After sunrise, enjoy some time to walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand. Trek back down the mountain, and then soothe away your aches at a natural hot spring. On day two, your first stop will be the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Take in the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Let your guide snap cool shots for you and explain the history of the ancient temple, the Balinese people, and their culture. Visit Tirta Gangga, known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. Move on to Tukad Cepung waterfall where you can admire the sun's rays shining through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon, and have a chance to swim in the waterfall. Then, take the journey to Ubud to walk in a beautiful rice field among the coconut plants. Last but not least, fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or jungle. On the third day, take part in an Instagram tour that is sure to send you away with some amazing shots. Climb aboard a speedboat at Sanur Beach and cross the sea to Toyapakeh on the small island of Nusa Penida. Visit the famous Kelingking Beach for the chance to take photos of the most beautiful spot on the island. Snap magical pictures at Batu Molenteng Tree House, marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean, and then continue to Pasih Uug (Broken Beach) and swim at the natural pool of Angel's Billabong.
IncludesTour guide for 3 days Mountain guide Hotel transfer on each day Breakfast at Mt. Batur Natural hot spring visit Entrance fees Roundtrip boat ticket to Nusa Penida Jungle swing Mineral water Lunch or dinner
- This is a 3-day best selling combo tours. The date you select on the booking will be the day for the Mount Batur trip; you will have the flexibility to choose what is next between Nusa Penida and Bali Instagram tour and when you want to do the second and third tours.
- The tours tour will take approximately 12 - 14 hours
- This activity is not recommended for those with back or heart problems, or pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket for Mount Batur climb
- Do not forget to pack your camera
- You will visit a spectacular waterfall in a cave and have to pass the water streams and rocky path. It is advised to wear shorts and sandals for this section, or at least pack them with you
- Please remember to also wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs for the temple visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Airport Golf Driving RangeSouth-Bali, Bali
Want to practise golf while enjoying your holiday?............
- Best Seller
Lake Batur: Natural Hot Spring Experience
Visit a wonderful place hidden in Kintamani and be surrounded by captivating nature in a spectacular mountainous region, while soaking in the natural hot springs after yo1 ReviewsFrom IDR 300,000
Kamafari SurfcampSouth-Bali, Bali
We offer: a laid-back atmosphere, good food, barbecues, tropical garden, beautiful view, sunsets over sea, and guaranteed waves.............
East Bat Cave, Tenganan & Water Palaces Full-Day Tour
Look for pythons in the bat cave of Goa Lawah Temple, meet the local Aga people in the traditional village of Tenganan and admire the Tirta Gangga Water Palace on a full-36 ReviewsFrom IDR 580,000
Synergy MMA AcademySouth-Bali, Bali
The only complete (MMA) Mixed Martial Arts and (BJJ) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu gym in Bali.............
Bali & Nusa Penida 2-Day Flexi Combo Instagram Tour
This flexi combo tour will take you to the most scenic and Instagram-worthy sights around Bali and Nusa Penida. Snap photos and experience the beauty of both islands as y17 ReviewsFrom IDR 2,391,804
Labuan Amuk Snorkeling with Lunchbox
Enjoy a day of swimming and snorkeling and other fun water activities at Labuhan Amuk Beach. Relish in exploring Labuhan Amuk Beach’s gorgeous waters, filled with beautFrom IDR 707,485
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
- Best Seller
Lovina Beach and Bedugul: North Coast Mountain Tour in Bali
Venture into rural Bali and see some of the most beautiful natural wonders of the island. Leave behind the flat land and head into the steep mountains. Marvel at the Gitg9 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
Nusa Dua: Underwater Sea Walking Experience
Have you ever felt like walking at the bottom of the ocean and seeing what goes on down there? Enjoy the wonders of the sea by foot with a sea walker experience, an extra5 ReviewsFrom IDR 649,731