Must-Do Tours in Mt. Batur, Nusa Penida & Instagram
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur and take a dip in a natural hot spring
- Explore Nusa Penida and marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the island and snap some Instagram-worthy pictures
- Save time doing research and planning your trip
DescriptionOn day one, experience the amazing Mount Batur. Upon arrival, you'll get a short introduction and safety briefing from your guide. All the guides are locals with experience in climbing Mount Batur since they were children! Benefit from their extensive knowledge and passion for the region before you embark on your 1.5-hour trek to the highest volcanic crater in Bali in time to watch the sunrise. At the top, enjoy breakfast and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area at the break of day. After sunrise, enjoy some time to walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand. Trek back down the mountain, and then soothe away your aches at a natural hot spring. On day two, your first stop will be the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Take in the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Let your guide snap cool shots for you and explain the history of the ancient temple, the Balinese people, and their culture. Visit Tirta Gangga, known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. Move on to Tukad Cepung waterfall where you can admire the sun's rays shining through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon, and have a chance to swim in the waterfall. Then, take the journey to Ubud to walk in a beautiful rice field among the coconut plants. Last but not least, fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or jungle. On the third day, take part in an Instagram tour that is sure to send you away with some amazing shots. Climb aboard a speedboat at Sanur Beach and cross the sea to Toyapakeh on the small island of Nusa Penida. Visit the famous Kelingking Beach for the chance to take photos of the most beautiful spot on the island. Snap magical pictures at Batu Molenteng Tree House, marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean, and then continue to Pasih Uug (Broken Beach) and swim at the natural pool of Angel's Billabong.
IncludesTour guide for 3 days Mountain guide Hotel transfer on each day Breakfast at Mt. Batur Natural hot spring visit Entrance fees Roundtrip boat ticket to Nusa Penida Jungle swing Mineral water Lunch or dinner
- This is a 3-day best selling combo tours. The date you select on the booking will be the day for the Mount Batur trip; you will have the flexibility to choose what is next between Nusa Penida and Bali Instagram tour and when you want to do the second and third tours.
- The tours tour will take approximately 12 - 14 hours
- This activity is not recommended for those with back or heart problems, or pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket for Mount Batur climb
- Do not forget to pack your camera
- You will visit a spectacular waterfall in a cave and have to pass the water streams and rocky path. It is advised to wear shorts and sandals for this section, or at least pack them with you
- Please remember to also wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs for the temple visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
3-Day PADI Open Water Diving Course
Get your diving certificate with this Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) open water course, the most popular scuba course in the world, while diving in2 ReviewsFrom IDR 5,760,947
Eka Karya Botanic GardenBedugul, Bali
Eka Karya Botanic Garden is the largest of the Indonesian botanic gardens, consisting of about 129.2 ha of very beautiful scenery. The garden is dedicated to the mountain
West Bali National Park: Trekking & Bird Watching 2-Day Tour
Join a tour for the nature lovers with amazing birds watching experiences. See the beautiful Bali starling birds and explore the wild West Bali National Park with all itsFrom IDR 4,042,770
- Best Seller
Uluwatu, Tanah Lot and Jimbaran Tour
Take a comprehensive tour of the south coast of Bali and see 2 of the island's most iconic temples. Visit the royal temple from the Mengwi Empire at Pura Taman Ayun and t176 ReviewsFrom IDR 855,500
Ubud: Floating Breakfast and Hot Air Balloon Experience
Begin your day in paradise with a breakfast served in the iconic infinity pool that comes on a wooden boat decked out with your favourite treats. Then witness spectacular4 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,516,039
- Best Seller
From Reef Cruise Day Trip to Nusa Lembongan
Enjoy a perfect full day of fun for the whole family at Bali's neighboring Lembongan Island. Try water sports and fun activities from the boat, anchored next to a purpose5 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,660,423
Seminyak: Brunch, Shopping, and Potato Head Beach Club Trip
Join a day tour to explore the best things do in Seminyak. Go shopping, have brunch at Sisterfields, and visit the most iconic spot for a sunset cocktail at the Potato HeFrom IDR 1,190,500
Wing Chun Kuen DummiesSouth-Bali, Bali
Here we reveal the self defense system that easily beats all others.............
Ena Fishing DiscoverySouth-Bali, Bali
Want to catch big fish around Bali and Lombok? Book a Bali Fishing Tour with Ena Marine Adventures.............
Jungle Sunrise Trek, Lake Crossing and Hot Springs
Watch the sunrise over Mount Batur and Lake Batur at the end of an early morning trek of the volcanic caldera. Take in the dazzling views of the Indian Ocean, Mount Agung3 ReviewsFrom IDR 795,000