Must-Do Tours in Mt. Batur, Nusa Penida & Instagram
Are you a business owner in Bali?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bali.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Watch the sunrise from the top of Mount Batur and take a dip in a natural hot spring
- Explore Nusa Penida and marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean
- Visit the most iconic and picturesque sites around the island and snap some Instagram-worthy pictures
- Save time doing research and planning your trip
DescriptionOn day one, experience the amazing Mount Batur. Upon arrival, you'll get a short introduction and safety briefing from your guide. All the guides are locals with experience in climbing Mount Batur since they were children! Benefit from their extensive knowledge and passion for the region before you embark on your 1.5-hour trek to the highest volcanic crater in Bali in time to watch the sunrise. At the top, enjoy breakfast and take in the amazing views of the surrounding area at the break of day. After sunrise, enjoy some time to walk around the crater of the volcano before crossing a hill of lava and black sand. Trek back down the mountain, and then soothe away your aches at a natural hot spring. On day two, your first stop will be the Gates of Heaven at Lempuyang Temple. Take in the magical views of Mount Agung behind the temple. Let your guide snap cool shots for you and explain the history of the ancient temple, the Balinese people, and their culture. Visit Tirta Gangga, known as the most beautiful former royal water palace in Eastern Bali. Move on to Tukad Cepung waterfall where you can admire the sun's rays shining through the top of the falls, creating natural beams across the canyon, and have a chance to swim in the waterfall. Then, take the journey to Ubud to walk in a beautiful rice field among the coconut plants. Last but not least, fly over the jungle and experience incredible views on a jungle swing. Challenge yourself with around 30 meters of rope and swing above the valley or jungle. On the third day, take part in an Instagram tour that is sure to send you away with some amazing shots. Climb aboard a speedboat at Sanur Beach and cross the sea to Toyapakeh on the small island of Nusa Penida. Visit the famous Kelingking Beach for the chance to take photos of the most beautiful spot on the island. Snap magical pictures at Batu Molenteng Tree House, marvel at the cliffs overlooking the Indian Ocean, and then continue to Pasih Uug (Broken Beach) and swim at the natural pool of Angel's Billabong.
IncludesTour guide for 3 days Mountain guide Hotel transfer on each day Breakfast at Mt. Batur Natural hot spring visit Entrance fees Roundtrip boat ticket to Nusa Penida Jungle swing Mineral water Lunch or dinner
- This is a 3-day best selling combo tours. The date you select on the booking will be the day for the Mount Batur trip; you will have the flexibility to choose what is next between Nusa Penida and Bali Instagram tour and when you want to do the second and third tours.
- The tours tour will take approximately 12 - 14 hours
- This activity is not recommended for those with back or heart problems, or pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved and it is recommended you have a moderate level of fitness
- Please wear comfortable shoes and a light jacket for Mount Batur climb
- Do not forget to pack your camera
- You will visit a spectacular waterfall in a cave and have to pass the water streams and rocky path. It is advised to wear shorts and sandals for this section, or at least pack them with you
- Please remember to also wear long pants or bring a sarong to cover your legs for the temple visit
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
The Art of Body StudiosSouth-Bali, Bali
Bali's Elite Fitness Professionals aim is to deliver effective, progressive and inspirational fitness and lifestyle solutions.............
Bali Equestrian CentreSouth-Bali, Bali
The Bali Equestrian Center is surrounded by beautiful rice fields, local villages and has a spectacular view of the inner island mountains and volcanic region............
Cubby House Kids ClubSouth-Bali, Bali
A special place where children can amuse themselves in safety.............
Bali All Inclusive: Ubud Rice Terraces, Temples & Volcano
See the scenic rice terraces, local temples, and dramatic landscape of Bali on a 9-hour guided tour. Go to Kintamani to experience an active volcano and lake. Explore Bal960 ReviewsFrom IDR 820,000
The Bali Hai Reef Cruise to Nusa Lembongan Island.South-Bali, Bali
The luxury catamaran Bali Hai II departs Benoa harbour at 9.15am daily to Nusa Lembongan, where it moors alongside a purpose-built pontoon, which is packed with activitie
Bali Bike RentalSouth-Bali, Bali
Start exploring Bali the right way with Bali Bike Rental, where quality and reliability come first.............
Finns Day Use Airport Package
Enjoy a private airport transfer, luggage storage and access to multiple activities including fitness centre, spa, bar and Splash Water Park.From IDR 450,000
Telaga Waja River: Rafting Expedition with Buffet Lunch
Enjoy the adventure of white water rafting down the Telaga Waja River, located in a quiet and secluded area away from the hustle and bustle of the city.1 ReviewsFrom IDR 563,100
Full-Day Spiritual Cleansing and Shamanic Healing Tour
Meet one of Bali's most famous healers, named Cokorda Rai from Puri Negari Ubud, and take some time to cleanse spiritually at the Bali Holy Spring Temple at Tirta Empul i91 ReviewsFrom IDR 1,145,500
From Ubud: Authentic Cooking Class in a Local Village
Learn the secrets of Balinese food at a half-day cooking class in a traditional village. Visit a local market to select fresh ingredients, enjoy scenic views from a rice26 ReviewsFrom IDR 433,154